MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambie_mac
I wore "later" today. I really wish you could see how sparkly this is! The pic doesn't really show it to well. I will use it again tomorrow though and take the pic outside, let's see if it shows up better.

Anywho, I used later on my lid, brown script on my crease and beautiful iris. I also waited until the end of tonight to take the pic. Sorry. So it isn't as vibrant anymore.

CIMG2650.jpg

I can't even tell you how beautiful later is! It's black, but has the most amazing blue and purple sparkle to it. It is truly unlike no other for me. I will be buying some back-ups of this!

Love the look, thanks a lot for posting it
smiles.gif

Did you apply the pigment wet? Which base were you using?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
my 3 dogs are my kids. if they'd let me i'd claim them as dependents on my taxes. and i have my oldest girl's name tattooed on my ankles. they truly are family not pets

that is lovely! recently i had actually been wanting to get a tattoo of both my kitties paw prints somewhere - but not sure how i'd get them to stamp their paws on me!
tong.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
seriously!? ITG makes me wanna
throwup.gif
(with the exception of the MSFs). i can't wait for the pigments and polishes!!! i'd skip the glosses, but that's just me.
th_dunno.gif

I'll just end up with Partylicious pigment since I've been loving teals lately (yes, I'm looking at you Lou and Susanne lol) and maybe, just maybe one dazzleglass creme.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'll just end up with Partylicious pigment since I've been loving teals lately (yes, I'm looking at you Lou and Susanne lol) and maybe, just maybe one dazzleglass creme.

hee hee! sorry!
tong.gif
but teals will look awesome on your skin - very beautiful!
smiles.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnoughMac
I wonder how Later would look mixed with clear lipgloss.? Hard to say not knowing how the texture is, but it would be awesome to try and maybe recreate the styleblack glasses, or something similar.

I have used black lipmix with blue and teal reflects and it is really pretty

Colorqueen

Quote:
I wore "later" today. I really wish you could see how sparkly this is! The pic doesn't really show it to well. I will use it again tomorrow though and take the pic outside, let's see if it shows up better.

Anywho, I used later on my lid, brown script on my crease and beautiful iris. I also waited until the end of tonight to take the pic. Sorry. So it isn't as vibrant anymore.

CIMG2650.jpg

I can't even tell you how beautiful later is! It's black, but has the most amazing blue and purple sparkle to it. It is truly unlike no other for me. I will be buying some back-ups of this!

Positively gorgeous!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee! sorry!
tong.gif
but teals will look awesome on your skin - very beautiful!
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
winkiss.gif

tesstsang

Absolutely gorgeous! It's funny, I JUST convinced myself to skip Later but I guess there's no turning back now hahaha

Quote:

CIMG2650.jpg

VanillaCupcake

Quote:

CIMG2650.jpg

Beyond gorgeous!
pretty.gif

CoralBlast

just popping in to say thanks for all the kind words(relatives kept telling me to have a baby and stop treating the dog like one but he really was my darling baby and best friend) so thank you so much !
and for the info on paypal stupid me never checked for a site sorry!

and so glad to see later pig. Lambie_mac it looks gorgeous on you and you did a great job, love the combo and i can see the purple sparkle but not the blue still it makes me look forward to trying it.
the last couple of years weren't good for me as far as pigments goes, i didn't like the colours they didn't seem special or droolworthy.

Camnagem

Quote:
CIMG2650.jpg

OMG, thank you so much for sharing...this is stunning!
shockt.gif

I think Later would look amazing over the original black/purple Style Black Greasepaint stick. I'll have to get a sample of this pigment for sure (it's just too gorgeous to pass!).

sleepyhead

i got the pigments!!!

i think Junkie said partylicious was quite matte, but not the one i got, it's quite shimmery (not as much as teal, but a lot more shimmery than big T and cool heat) and the shimmer is gold/green, so maybe that's why it looks more green in my swatches than hers. also, like most pigments, it looks more shimmery when you apply wet. in this case, it looks more green when you apply wet because of the shimmer. everything applied over moist skin

here's my comparison swatches
partylicious.jpg

i couldn't find a dupe for later. the closest i've got is layering reflects transparent pink and reflects blue glitters on a black base (i used the nameless grease paint stick from last year)

again, comparison swatches
later.jpg

if it sparkles... is quite similar to pink opal like everybody suspected. but the pink duo chrome is not as obvious as pink opal. also, pink opal is VERY smooth. if it sparkles... is a little "glittery". it applies smoothly, but you can see there are tiny sparkles in it. you can probably see from the bathroom lighting pictures

natural lighting
IfItSparkles.jpg

bathroom lighting
IfItSparkles2.jpg

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
How did u get them already? Are they out at the Rideau store?

nope. got them from toronto pro store
th_DANCE.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
nope. got them from toronto pro store
th_DANCE.gif

Lucky u
smiles.gif
I was scared that the store had them already! Coz I really don't wanna drive there today after work in this heat, frigging 45deg
shockt.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
ITG makes me wanna
throwup.gif

This is how I feel about this whole darn thing. I can't wear mineralized products, but at least I often find them to be pretty, but not here. The cremesheens aren't exciting and the one lipstick I was excited for (Go For It) doesn't look like it lives up to my expectations.

Oh and I have that mufe star powder in sleepyhead's pic, so I am totally skipping partylicious. I am definitely getting later. It will be so hot!

cucumbers

Thanks to lambie_mac and sleepyhead I'm now wanting Later pigment too! Maybe I'll skip Partylicious because I don't know how I would wear that one...

Latest posts