MAC - Alice + Olivia - July 10

Susanne

Place all your Alice + Olivia swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

15nrvdc.gif

Check out the Alice + Olivia discussion for the latest spicy dish.

Junkie

2ni8zyh.jpg

L-R: Parrot, Partylicious, Big T

bit6ww.jpg

L-R: Partylicious, Teal p/m

5dqgr5.jpg

L-R: Later [foiled], Top Knot eyeshadow

2j9wt5.jpg

L-R: Pink Opal pigment, If It Sparkles

fk4ldd.jpg

I.Want.Candy - spread lightly, opaque, sheered out

3346lpv.jpg

Naked lip/Sheer-medium build of I.Want.Candy

Just a heads up, the pigments have a lot of sparkle fall out.

sleepyhead

Partylicious vs MUFE star powder 906, parrot eyeshadow, Pure Luxe Tahiti ultimate eyeliner, cool heat eyeshadow, Big T eyeshadow, teal pigment, and tres teal mineralize eyeshadow
natural lighting (outdoor)
partylicious.jpg

Later. vs young punk MES, black GPS, black GPS layered with glitters, Fertile eyeshadow, Top hat eyeshadow, and deep purple pigment
natural lighting (indoor)
later.jpg

If It Sparkles vs Pink Opal
natural lighting (indoor)
IfItSparkles.jpg

bathroom lighting so you can see the sparkles in if it sparkles, but not in pink opal
IfItSparkles2.jpg

sleepyhead

arm swatches of the pigments (flash light)
left to right: later., partylicious, and if it sparkles...
pigments.jpg

the strip on the left is swatched "wet" with mixing medium, the one the right is applied dry. top half is on bare skin, bottom half is on NC20 (studio sculpt) foundation

look how sparkly later is! it's actually even MORE sparkly in real life!

more swatches of partylicious pigment.
both applied dry. the one on the left is padded on (no rubbing) the one on the right is blended (i just ran my finger over it a couple of times)
partylicious-1.jpg

partylicious-2.jpg

see how it turns more green and shimmery when it's "rubbed in"

IfItSparkles.jpg

partylicious.jpg

later.jpg

Shadowy Lady

IMG_3435.jpg

Left to right: Nars South Pacific duo (teal side), Cool Heat, MUFE #83, Partylicious Dry, Partylicious wet

IMG_3441.jpg

Left to right: Barry M #23 dazzle dust, Young Punk MES, Later dry, Later wet

Yushimi

Mutiny (bottom left in the cap), Partylicious, Later.

IMG_0340.jpg

Partylicious (Left), Later (Right)
Swatched dry

IMG_0339.jpg

Military (Pinky), Studded (Ring Finger), Black Enough? (Middle)

It's like if Studded and Black Enough? had a baby...lolz and the baby is Military. Military is a VERY dark grey sparkle-matte-finish.

IMG_0343.jpg

Hope this helped
smiles.gif

riotlove

out of boredom and wonder i decided to see if the a+o pigments were able to be transformed by bases. conclusion: partylicious is a yes, later is a notta, if it sparkles doesn't care(except black) and if it sparkles and pink opal are identical.

partylicious:
bases- none, udpp, hard candy intensif-eye shadow stick in moody, sea me shadestick, ud 24/7 liner in electric, sephora e/l in 085, mac pop blue duo(in next picture i added nyx milk jumbo pencil under)
DSC03586.jpg

w/ partylicious(and milk as said b4)
DSC03587.jpg

later:
bases- none, udpp, nyx milk jumbo pencil, mac iris eyes fluidline, mac madly magenta ccb, nyx black bean jumbo pencil, mac existential paint, mac lithograph fluidline
DSC03588.jpg

w/ later
DSC03589.jpg

i forgot to take pictures of just the bases but they go in this order- none, udpp, nyx milk jumbo pencil, nyx black bean jumbo pencil, nyx cottage cheese jumbo pencil
also pink opal is on the bottom half and if it sparkles is on the top. i see no difference!
DSC03590.jpg

my arm is around nw25 right now for reference

marusia

NC15 for reference...
If it sparkles, foiled with Fix+, Partylicious, foiled with Fix+, Later., foiled with Fix+.

ao.jpg