MAC - Alluring Aquatic Swatches

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Place all your Alluring Aqatic swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.
Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

b6f31ffc_swatches.gif
Check out the Alluring AquaticDiscussion for the latest spicy dish: MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

BrknFlwr85

From left to right: Aphrodite's Shell, MAC Nude on Board, MAC Sun Dipped, Nars Laguna, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and Tarte Park Ave. Princess.

bajandoc86

Swatches - dark skinned WOC (NW55-58). I did the swatches in the shade as well as direct sunlight so you could see the difference.

Eyeshadows from top --> bottom:
Lorelei
Sea Worship
Silver Sun
Fathoms Deep
Soul Serenade
Lengendary Lure

Lipsticks from top --> bottom:
Siren Song
Pet Me Please
Enchanted One
Mystical
Goddess of the Sea

Lipglasses from top --> bottom:
Clear Water
Peachstock
Water Deities
Seducing Sound
Modern Lure

tatt2

Wow, Aphrodites Shell is warmer than I initially thought.
From left to right: Aphrodite's Shell, MAC Nude on Board, MAC Sun Dipped, Nars Laguna, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and Tarte Park Ave. Princess.

Wow, Aphrodites Shell is cooler than I originally imagined.

xStefanie711

From left to right: Aphrodite's Shell, Seduced at Sea, and Sea Me Hear Me:

Aphrodite's shell isn't really that orange.