MAC and Iris Apfel - January 2012

LMD84

Place all your MAC and Iris Apfel swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.
Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.​

15nrvdc.gif

Check out the MAC and Iris Apfel for the latest spicy dish: MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

baghdad81

Maybelline Fuchsia Fever (CYY dupe), Scarlet Ibis, Pink Pigeon, Flamingo, Party Parrot

Party Parrot, Flamingo, Pink Pigeon, Scarlet Ibis, Maybelline Fuchsia Fever

afulton

Lip Liners
From Top to Bottom:
NYX Fuschia, MAC Process Magenta Chromographic Pencil, MAC Embrace Me, MAC Just Wonderful, MAC Magenta''

MAC Lipsticks
From Top to Bottom:
Candy Yum Yum, Pink Pigeon, Rare Exotic

Anitacska

Left to right: Scarlet Ibis, Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot

Left to right: Guerlain Gardner Rouge G (not at all like SI), SI, Show Orchid, Pink Pigeon, Candy Yum Yum, Party Parrot, Impassionate (closest to PParrot)
Top row: Girl About Town, Bottom rows: Full Fuchsia, Rare Exotic (very bottom) RE and FF are closest to Pink Pigeon

GlamQueen21

L-R: Flamingo, Ever Hip, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, Razzledazzler, Jazzed

L-R: Pink Pigeon, Candy Yum Yum, Show Orchid, Something New, Pink Burst, Full Fuchsia

L-R: Party Parrot, Toxic Tale, Fusion Pink

L-R: Scarlet Ibis, Neon Orange, Hibiscus, Electro

More photos can be found here.

Lipsticks:

Morange, Flamingo, Party Parrot, Pink Pigeon and Scarlet Ibis

Lip Pencils:

Redd, Entertain Me and Embrace Me

Eye Shadows:

Diamond Dove, Early Bird, Silver Gull, Howzat and Robin's Egg

I hope these swatches help. Also, If you happen to have the same color as one in the collection but it is a different finish than Matte and you want it to be Matte, you can always mix in some MAC Matte Mixing Medium and it will change the finish of the lipstick to Matte... this, however, does not work very well on Lustre finishes though.

Good Luck and Enjoy the swatch-fest.
e001fc4f_IMG_2561.jpeg

e03d784d_IMG_2566.jpeg

ladyd12

I tried on MAC Pink Pigeon lipstick w/ Embrace Me lip pencil...tell me what you think? (sorry about my bad hair day
lol.gif
)