MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

Richelle83

Does anyone have shipping code pease?
cheerleader.gif

natural is for free shipping.

QueenOfSnark

I think I'm going to pick up Diamond Dove after all. I just realized that it might be the perfect color for doing my brows--Espresso is too light, and Typographic's too dark.

allThingsGirl

Yay! I just went ahead and ordered the 3 matte l/s. =)

I hope I don't get one of those, "sorry, your item is no longer available" emails tomorrow...

sinergy

only went with flamingo and party parrot from IA..hope i loooove flamingo since everyone seems to be BU it i am anxious to see it!!!

singer82

Thats what I got as well! I was iffy on Flamingo cause I have Ever Hip (which I love) but it really is different when I compared the two in swatches. Plus I love Lustres!

only went with flamingo and party parrot from IA..hope i loooove flamingo since everyone seems to be BU it i am anxious to see it!!!

missah

I am so HAPPY right now.
My friend placed the order!
I got:
Party Parrot
2 x Flamingo
=D
I hope nothing happens to her order><"
I didn't get Robins Egg because I've got the dupe. I also didn't get Scarlet Ibis because it might overwhelm me.
But I might get Lady Danger one day...

Face2Mac

I ordered Flamingo, Scarlet Ibis and Pink Pigeon. My goal is to cruise the diaper aisle in Scarlet Ibis when I have only 5 minutes to do my face.

bis

Just saw the collection and flamingo is bloody amazing. On me it looks exactly like on one of the pictures we have seen before. It applies glossy but then dries down to a satin finish. A very interestingly colored nude on me with a definitely pink tinge. I have very pigmented lips, so ymmv. The shadows were nice, but pretty dupeable. The pretty sheen that howzat has on T I did not see. They did not have the silver one. Party parrot was too coral for me, but I might give it another try. All in all, very nice collection.

bis

^^^ hope you like flamingo. With a shade like this it always depends on you skin and lip colour. Hope you get them soon. It's the first time that a lipstick looked on me like on a picture we saw before.

baghdad81

I ordered Flamingo, Scarlet Ibis and Pink Pigeon. My goal is to cruise the diaper aisle in Scarlet Ibis when I have only 5 minutes to do my face.

How funny
lol.gif
! MY goal is similar...I plan on scaring the hell out of coworkers (I am by the youngest in a science lab and nobody wears makeup...Period)...when I show up in Scarlet Ibis!

MRV

How funny
lol.gif
! MY goal is similar...I plan on scaring the hell out of coworkers (I am by the youngest in a science lab and nobody wears makeup...Period)...when I show up in Scarlet Ibis!
I'm not able to do that any more! They've seen it all these past years. Plus I'm expecting SI to be a perfect red for me since the blue reds are a bit off on me.

baghdad81

I'm not able to do that any more! They've seen it all these past years. Plus I'm expecting SI to be a perfect red for me since the blue reds are a bit off on me.

haha...Are you in science too? God...the most boring workplace ever for fashion and makeup but supercool and exciting at the same time!

MRV

haha...Are you in science too? God...the most boring workplace ever for fashion and makeup but supercool and exciting at the same time!
No, I'm in business, but my coworkers aren't into makeup. I'm not a well dressed one, as some of them, but I always aim for personality.

LV2EVOLVE

It really depends on what sort of hue you want to bring out in Flamingo. I'm going to use In Synch because my lips aren't very pigmented
and Flamingo looks a little like a tinted coral lip balm on me. LOVE it and I usually hate Lustre finishes. I think In Synch would just
enhance the brightness of the coral in Flamingo.

i picked up the four LE lippies...
i was kinda wondering what might make a good liner for flamingo... any ideas?

Latest posts