MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

OctoberViolet

I received my shipping notice. Woot!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Beauty11111

Is the collection available at MAC counters in the UK or just the stores and online? I really want Flamingo but I missed it online :-(.

Piarpreet

pink pigeon sold out AND not coming to Spain MAC pro store. I went through their inventory and NOTHING not even silver gull :(

HoneyMilk

Man oh man. I had flamingo in my cart this morning and decided to wait. Of course it sells out! I'm sorry, but if an item sells out before the actual release date.. They didn't make enough.

I was able to get one on hold with some more Naturally products so I think I'm good!

Mac-Guy

Man oh man. I had flamingo in my cart this morning and decided to wait. Of course it sells out! I'm sorry, but if an item sells out before the actual release date.. They didn't make enough.

I was able to get one on hold with some more Naturally products so I think I'm good!

Oh no! I think this happened because it is online and MAC stores only. Hopefully they will restock!

Richelle83

Completely agree! Hope they restock soon so other people can buy it.

shontay07108

My stuff should arrive tomorrow. I can't wait. Hopefully, it'll be here for me when I get home so I can swatch and post pictures. :D

QueenOfSnark

Wow, hope everyone gets what they want! This is why I've mostly backed out of MAC, the craziness is just too much sometimes.
sweatdrop.gif

HoneyMilk

Yeah I forgot it wasn't going to be in department stores- which is fine but to save myself time I would've just ordered online.
She SAID she put it on hold.. I hope she really did. I am almost tempted to pick up an extra Flamingo to see if anyone will trade it for a Whirls & Twirls
eyelove.gif

I am still heartbroken about my BU being OOS and then not shipping at all.

StarrySim

I was planning to b2m for flamingo, hopefully I can score one at my store on Thursday. In the meantime, I'd love to hear dupes and comparisons, keep them coming :)

baghdad81

Yeah I forgot it wasn't going to be in department stores- which is fine but to save myself time I would've just ordered online.
She SAID she put it on hold.. I hope she really did. I am almost tempted to pick up an extra Flamingo to see if anyone will trade it for a Whirls & Twirls
eyelove.gif

I am still heartbroken about my BU being OOS and then not shipping at all.

Whirls and twirls still is on Canadian Mac I could cp for you