MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

peachsuns

No you shouldn't have. Go girl!
lol.gif

Babylard

if you have pigmented lips like I do and flamingo looks like nothing on its own, try NYX coral lipliner shaded all over the lips and then apply flamingo over it :) I get close to the tube color this way~

katred

Specktra Bestie
they still had them at ogilvy when i was there before the weekend....and was at the store at fairview pte claire today and the whole coll is still there....

Thanks, I'll check out Ogilvy's! I'm scared to go to Fairview lest I be tempted to go to Sephora...

aradhana

Thanks, I'll check out Ogilvy's! I'm scared to go to Fairview lest I be tempted to go to Sephora...

ok...let me know if you aren't able to find stuff at ogilvy's...i can always try the fairview store for you when i visit my parents on the wknd....

duckrodeo

if you have pigmented lips like I do and flamingo looks like nothing on its own, try NYX coral lipliner shaded all over the lips and then apply flamingo over it :) I get close to the tube color this way~

Thanks so much! I got my black box in the mail tonight and the red in my lips really cancels out the color of Flamingo. I'll have to get that liner to rock with it!

I haven't tried on Party Parrot so far but I am in LOVE with Pink Pigeon! I hope upon hope the site restocks so I can snatch a back-up! I tried it out with Style-Packed and it's soo gorgeous. I might also snag Pink Poodle l/g in the near future to wear with it as well.

LMD84

i'm absolutely loving flamingo lipstick. i wore it with a more neutral eye yesterday and it looked lovely :) i'm so happy i pickled it up :) i shall film a tutorial with the shadows later today and upload it on Friday :)

Fiberluver

Does anyone know if MAC is going to restock this collection?

I can't believe how fast it sold out!

All of the lippies were gone from local stores in my area on Thursday!

Geez!

And let's not talk about the online site.

I've seen the testers and I think these are some of the prettiest lip shades I've seen from MAC in a while - next to the Matenes.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Should I not think twice about spending 18,50 euro on Flamingo??

That's the regular l/s price over here, if you can get your hands on it for this price, do it :) People already are willing to pay more for it, because it's sold out in most stores.

cno64

I've seen the testers and I think these are some of the prettiest lip shades I've seen from MAC in a while - next to the Matenes.

I completely agree!
If I didn't already own a ridiculous number of lipsticks, I'd have bought Scarlet Ibis and Pink Pigeon, in addition to Party Parrot.
Flamingo just wouldn't suit me.
As for whether or not MAC will re-stock the Iris Apfel lipsticks, who knows?
They always say that they're not going to re-stock LE collections. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

NessaMBaby

I asked a couple Mua that workcfor Mac and they all told me they wouldn't restock them. But,on the Canadian site they've restocked 1 of the puppies already and 1 says coming soon. So who knows,maybe u.s Mac too? Xoxo

baghdad81

If anybody needs a CP pm me. As of now, I have pink pigeon available and if anything else opens up, I am willing to get that for you as well!

aradhana

i wore pink pigeon yesterday, and wearing it again today....i love it!
its much better for my skintone than CYY....
it does stain however...through cleansing, toothbrushing (i usually brush my lips as well to exfoliate), sleep....my lips were a bright pink till the morning!

Latest posts