MAC and Lush haul!

Soooo I went to a MAC pro store yesterday. In the city where I live there is only 2 counters and 1 store. But sadly, it's not a pro store. Also, I'm one of those people who sadly can't really afford MAC, but I save up as much as I can, and every now and then I go ahead and splurge. Yesterday was one of those days. Even though I was at a pro store, I didn't actually end up buying any pro products. Haha.

Originally I wanted to get Violet Trance and Off the Page from the new Makeup Art Cosmetics collection. I got Off the Page (which is by far the most gorgeous orange I have ever seen), but when I swatched Violet Trance on top of Painterly Paintpot (my go-to base) pretty much nothing came off my finger... I was SO disapointed! This was the worst eyeshadow I think MAC has ever created. And I have been waiting for WEEKS for this collection to be released just for THIS eyeshadow. And I had heard quite a few good things about it. To me, it looked like a pressed version of Full Force Violet Neon Pigment (pro), but I was hoping it would be less chalky than that pigment. Au contraire! The MUA used a brush to try and build up the colour on my pathetic swatch... but it seemed like alot of hassle for only one little eyeshadow... Alas, I did not buy it. And my search for the perfect bluish purple goes on. I almost bought Cobalt e/s (pro) but I find it's more blue than purple.

Anywhooo, I did end up buying Brulé, since I had my eye on that one for a while. I also got Beautiful Iris because I've wanted it for years, but I don't really know why it's taken me so long to get it haha. I decided to grab another palette. I also grabbed Silver Ring in pro pan and Beauty Marked in pro pan. Beauty Marked is another one I've wanted for a long time. But now that I have it I'm still not totally sure when I'll wear it haha.

So now I have enough empties to go back and get another free eyeshadow for my newer palette. Haven't decided which one I want yet. I'm thinking maybe Cranberry, maybe Deep Truth, maybe Gesso. Any suggestions?

Then I blew the rest of my cash at LUSH! Now, I've known about Lush for years, but I've never bought anything from there before. In a few days from now I'll be going on a 6 month trip in Central America to do some volonteer work (so no MAC for 6 months D
smiles.gif
so I knew I needed some shampoo and conditionner that is easy to travel with. (Yes, this also means I have to miss out on all the awesome collections coming out this fall, but I'm hoping one of my friends will grab me a few things while I'm away ex: Blackfire Dazzleglass C
smiles.gif

Anyways, so at Lush I got myself Godiva Solid Shampoo and Seanik Solid Shampoo. And of course it came with a free shampoo tin! I also bought a big chunk of Jungle Solid Conditionner. And for the sake of having spent ALOT of money yesterday, I also bought a chunk of the famous Honey I Washed the Kids soap. I just got out of the shower and used that soap, and I am IN LOVE. I am sooooo soft and I smell sooo good. I have a very strong sense of smell. (am I the only one who finds the starflash e/s smell weird?)

So I can't wait to buy more Lush in the future! I guess I am no longer a Lush virgin! I'm saving to use my solid shampoos and conditionner for my trip. Don't wanna waste when I still have some of my bottled shampoo left.

Woo hoo! Super excited! C:

mac_haul.gif
= me