MAC and Miss Piggy Discussion

LMD84

Mac confirmed they are releasing an online only collection where they have teamed up with Miss Piggy. I'm not entirely sure what I think to this!

internetchick

I know nothing but I want everything lol!!!! I adore Miss Piggy. They better have some kickin' purple shadow at least.

elegant-one

:shock: Hahahaha - really? Yeah, I don't know how I feel about it. Well, maybe I would buy a Piggy Pink lipstick - they should make it taste like bacon :meh:

paparazziboy

i saw it on v magazine website before it was taken down there is a shadow called ms piggy pink. lashes and mascara is what i saw was gonna be released they said the date was november 27th but now that info has been taken down.

OctoberViolet

cheerleader.gif
Thank you, paparazziboy!!!!! I am on it. November 27th would be perfect. Right after Thanksgiving. Stuff my belly & then spend a lot of money to stuff myself with more makeup. YES!

i saw it on v magazine website before it was taken down there is a shadow called ms piggy pink. lashes and mascara is what i saw was gonna be released they said the date was november 27th but now that info has been taken down.

Mac-Guy

I really hope it doesnt have pictures of miss piggy on the packaging.
I do hope that there is Miss Piggy on the packaging. Maybe just her nose? :encore: I can also see a Miss Piggy Couture follow up in the Spring where her nostrils on the compact are filled with Swarovski crystals. :eyelove:

pocketmouse

I can also see a Miss Piggy Couture follow up in the Spring where her nostrils on the compact are filled with Swarovski crystals.
eyelove.gif
I've never been a huge Muppets fan, but a pig nose would actually be kinda cute.
I'm guessing they'll do something like the Venomous Villains packaging but with Miss Piggy? which really doesn't appeal to me, I guess it will come down to how interesting the actual colors are. I could use a nice pink eyeshadow
heart2.gif

LMD84

so this could be coming out sooner than we thought then! blimey! although to be fair so far i am not wowed - i don't like pink eye shadows on me and im not a fan of miss piggy. lets hope there are some nice lip products though :)