MAC Art of Powder Discussion

Mac-Guy

My MUA just confirmed that the AoP collection will be released on 9/29. It's a mini collection featuring the graffiti palette, which is an e/s, blush, and highlighter three-in-one product. She told me the name of the artist and I wish I had written it down - maybe I springs to my mind later again.

LMD84

My MUA just confirmed that the AoP collection will be released on 9/29. It's a mini collection featuring the graffiti palette, which is an e/s, blush, and highlighter three-in-one product. She told me the name of the artist and I wish I had written it down - maybe I springs to my mind later again.
oh wow!! great stuff! i shall sort out some new threads to get ready for when we have names and such :)

Mac-Guy

I think it will be quite shiny and probably not very practical. As it comes out so late in September, let's see what the bank account will say after MMO and CS in August/September. I would say it's more a fun product, and certainly not a must have unless you are a collector.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow. Thanks for the link- I'd missed these pictures too. That palette makes my Guerlain Terre Indigo palette look easy to use. I feel like makeup is getting terribly complicated on me... It's very cool looking, but I also think that those colours would look awful on me.

Mac-Guy

Wow. Thanks for the link- I'd missed these pictures too. That palette makes my Guerlain Terre Indigo palette look easy to use. I feel like makeup is getting terribly complicated on me... It's very cool looking, but I also think that those colours would look awful on me.
I think it will get pretty messy and ugly once you start using it, but maybe it's a cool travel palette if you don't want to take different products with you. I second your opinion on the colors, I don't think they are too flattering in general, though I'm excited to see how bloggers will swatch this baby, muaaahhhh.
girl_devil.gif

MACina

I really like the Graffiti Palette......and I do so much hope that this collection will be available in Europe!

shadowaddict

When I first saw the pic of the palette I was wow'd by it. It is very pretty to look at but I agree with you that once you use it a bit it will look ugly and the colors all smushed together. But yes I too want to see what the swatches look like. So far it looks way too glittery for me.

LMD84

i'll be buying the palette! i love how it looked and am hoping that the colours go all the way through :)