MAC artisits: Heatherette discount?

MACgirl

Do any of you all know if we will be recieiving a discount on this? at update the trainers were possibly sure we do but didnt give 100% yes....

erine1881

yes we will. we get discounts on everything but holiday sets, VG, and special packaging accessories (like fafi bags, dolls and scarf). we don't get a discount on couture collections until a few weeks after it comes out.

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

I dont work for MAC but I was able to use my pro discount on the Fafi products if that's any use to anyone. I was not, however, able to use it on the dolls, scarves and tshirts
smiles.gif

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I don't think we get discounts on anything that is in special packaging. We weren't aloud to use our discount on Fafi for that reason.

You guys didn't get your employee discount for Fafi? You guys got played. We did.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
You guys didn't get your employee discount for Fafi? You guys got played. We did.

thats right! everyone shoulda except for the accessories. states so on the pro site, like i posted earlier. check out the site.

ExquisiteImages

I heard the MAC employees didn't get a discount on the Fafi bag, the one that cost $60 US Dollars.

As far as pro members, I think they do get discount for items with limited edition packaging.

abbyquack

what about other limited edition collections? on the website all i could see was that *select* limited edition items and viva glam was not eligible but it didn't say all..does the pro card work for neo sci-fi, naughty nauticals, etc?