MAC at last!

PurpleOrkid

Hi all!
Just wanted to do a quick intro...Makeup has been a hobby/passion/interest with me ever since I was a little kid :)

I have always been a Sephora junkie. My main go to companies were MUFE, Smashbox, Too Face shadow insurance, etc.. I had a couple MAC products that I picked up from the CCO when I would travel, but I never really was a die hard MAC user.

But then...I saw a beam of light that shone down on a new MAC store they opened up in my local mall and the rest was history. Not only was the store mgr so helpful, but I can see SUCH A DIFFERENCE when I use the products on me. I really don't know what i was thinking not switching over before. Not saying that the other products aren't of good quality, but everything that MAC offers is top notch ( and mostly cheaper too).

So yeah, makeup veteran and MAC newbie, but I can already tell you, I'm in love, and will be going broke lol. Glad to see a site that this exists and can't wait to read all about everything!

baghdad81

:welcome: I've always been a makeup addict myself but really discovered the difference when I began using mac products! You''ll enjoy the site i am sure!

AmginE

th_770016001157748873-final.gif