MAC AzealiaBanks-Lipstick-YungRapunxel

Mizani

If anything it reminds me of Tribalist from the Style Warriors Collection. I hope it isn't too cool though. Cool-toned purples and I don't mix. LOL!

Mac-Guy

eyelove.gif
I still want MAC to make Harvest a regular lipstick shade. It's such a beautiful dark mauvey color.
eyelove.gif
Yes. It slightly darkens my lips and gives a wonderful mauvey hue. It's absolutely stunning!

Mizani

Yeah, it does. BOO!! LOL! I will have to see it swatched from others first. Sadly, will have to depend on online photos only.

Audrey C

Yeah, it does. BOO!! LOL! I will have to see it swatched from others first. Sadly, will have to depend on online photos only.
Hard to have a deep purple that doesn't pull cool. Nothing a dark wine liner couldn't fix if required. I love this colour.
pompom.gif

luvlydee

I love purple lipsticks but idk about this one. I think im ok with my mac fervent lipstick. It seems similar. I could be wrong though

Mizani

I can wear Tribalist and love it. Also the Mattene Night Violet. Cyber isn't too bad. But anything that looks like the Fig mattene from last year or that Faultlessly F/W from a couple of years ago look blah on me. LOL! Even the purple from last years Couture collection. Maybe those are considered more grape. After years of searching, I finally got my hands on the MAC lipstick DEEP IN LOVE (not to be confused with the brown Deep Love) which this Yung Rapunxel might look like as well. I was disappointed. Way too cool on me. Makes me look dead. I need some warmth!
lol.gif
Here's hoping this looks more like Tribalist.

Audrey C

I can wear Tribalist and love it. Also the Mattene Night Violet. Cyber isn't too bad. But anything that looks like the Fig mattene from last year or that Faultlessly F/W from a couple of years ago look blah on me. LOL! Even the purple from last years Couture collection. Maybe those are considered more grape. After years of searching, I finally got my hands on the MAC lipstick DEEP IN LOVE (not to be confused with the brown Deep Love) which this Yung Rapunxel might look like as well. I was disappointed. Way too cool on me. Makes me look dead. I need some warmth!
lol.gif
Here's hoping this looks more like Tribalist.
Tribalist is beautiful - I wish I hadn't missed that one. The closest thing to a purple I have now is Clinique's A Different Grape and that needs to be layered to get opaque coverage. I have a bunch of them from GWPs.

Fiberluver

Yes. It slightly darkens my lips and gives a wonderful mauvey hue. It's absolutely stunning!
MAC-Guy - You are such an enabler! Do you have this already or just lucky enough to test it? I know I want one - buy or no buy be damned!

shontay07108

I'm buying this, for sure even though I've dropped dark lips for brights lately. I don't feel like going to NYC, so I'll be stalking the site to make sure I get it.

Eims

Ugh, I so want this but do not want to pay eBay prices. Am I too new to ask for CP?

aradhana

i was suddenly lemming this....thank you mizani and luvlydee for reminding me about tribalist and fervent...oh and then there is prince noir...all needing love this fall...
maybe it's not a big deal if this is US only....