MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

romi79_2008

If they`re baking hoping for some msf`s like perfect topping aand warmed, these are the only 2 I still need in my collection

iATEaSEAmonster

I have a feeling that this will be more of a '60s mod makeup style than anything actually inspired by pastries. I hope I'm wrong, since I love pastels. I just wish I could find some wearable ones for warm-toned pale skin.
blah.gif

MaitaiFluff

Ohhhhh no, THIS collection will likely kill my wallet if it's baking themed.  I'm a big fan of baked goods.  I would have cake for dessert every day of my life if it wouldn't make me gain like 400 lbs, lol.  It would be interesting if they brought back Perfect Topping MSF.  My only exposure to it ever was on my wedding day.  At my makeup trial, the MA used Benefit's High Beam for my highlight, then the day of for some reason I still don't completely understand, used Perfect Topping instead.  And I had never even heard of it before.  So my first experience with it was one of confusion and distress (why use different products the day of than you used for the trial?  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the trial?  Wasn't the only thing she changed on me either).  I would love if it was repromoted so I could try it out on a day when I'm expecting it and looking forward to it instead of having it make a surprise appearance on such an important day!
I would be so cranky if that happened to me.

Nikki Taylor

The name of this collection reminds me a lot of Cook Mac, shop mac or w/e that collection last year was called lol
(Cook, Cook, Shop, Shop?)

MRV

I'm not a big fan of pastel collections (esp. the pastel e/s), but Quite Cute was the best of them, thanks to all the purples of course.

About a year ago I managed to get my hands on a Perfect Topping. And for a ok price, too. It has not much purple though.

Deadly

I have 2 of them, one is more beige while the other one is a beauty with great colorful swirls.
eyelove.gif

Leven

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL
th_LMAO.gif

*Worst MAC Visual*
Thank you for that. I forgot exactly why I hated that visual so much in the first place xDDD

*me walking up to MAC and seeing that picture*

Latest posts