MAC Base for Eyeshadow and Pigment

tiffdultimate

What is the best Base for MAC Eyeshadows and Pigments? How can you make the color pop?
type.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Yesterday, I applied: Base: bamboom, heavier on the lid, lighter on the browbone, then applied girlie on my inner lid, sushi flower on my outer and crease and arena to highlight. I'm a NW40-45-47 depending on the season and love pink, and this looked fab.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffdultimate
What is the best Base for MAC Eyeshadows and Pigments? How can you make the color pop?
type.gif

I use mixing medium, water or a great product from emani called majic seal, they also have pigments but they dont stay on very long. I always apply a concealer first though.

VioletB

I'm sorry, but I used to love MAC paints and paint pots as eyeshadow bases.. but since I discovered Urban Decay primer potion, I seriously do not use anything else anymore! It makes EVERY color pop, helps pigments stick, (especially the dark matte ones, or the chunky glittery ones!) and seriously helps them to last all day.. Since I bought mine, I haven't even touched my paints.. You should give it a try!!!

Love Always Ivy

i love my UDPP. i got the mac paint pot in reubenesque but i really dont see as good of staying power as with the UDPP.

Miss uppity

sorry just a quick question. I'm gettin the UDPP tomorrow, and is it to be used on its own, applying my e/s straight onto it or should i still apply my Shroom e/s first over it. I was using that as a base before!

MACATTAK

^^ You can just put it on (you only need a little bit), let it dry & then apply your colors. The UDPP is a base in itself, so you really don't need anything else.