MAC Berry Black Friday (Nov 27, 2015)

BuickMackane

I've seen some unimpressive arm swatches. But it really looks good on the woman Vandekamp posted and on Christine of Temptalia... i'm having second thoughts. Someone (can't recall who now) said i really need to try a Patentpolish. This could be the one...

I guess this is one of those products that don't look like much when swatched but perform a whole lot better when worn.

I'm not much of a glossy lip person but I have several Patentpolishes and I love them. I find the formula to be not as thick or clingy than the Huggables (which I know you aren't fan of) so I think it may work for you.

Odelia

I can't decide if I want this or not! I've never tried a Patentpolish pencil, so I'm wondering if it's better to get this or start out with something more everyday like Kittenish. Maybe I should just go for it?
I'm in the same boat as you! Argh, it's so tough to decide! I am tempted with also getting the Holiday kits to try out the patentpolish. Ugh, decisions, decisions! ^^

starletta8

HA! I was so excited that I nabbed it within the first 10 minutes because I thought it would sell out. As usual, I'm wrong.

That said, mine will be here Tuesday and it looks like my type of color- sheer, buildable berry.

lilinah

I was working in the lab, late one night, when my eyes beheld an eerie sight... Thanksgiving eve, to be exact. And that eerie sight? An e-mail from MAC saying that Berry Black Friday was UP! So, what the heck, i ordered one, since i have no Patentpolishes and quite a few folks have been recommending them.

Oh, and the Fluidity Green eyeliner. My L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Brun Argile/Earthen Rock Brown died the true death and i need something to carry around. Usually i carry brown, but this green looks like it will be good on my hazel eyes.

Anaphora

I got mine yesterday and am completely unimpressed. As much as I hate returning I think I'm going to just because I don't see myself using it and funds are tight right now. :(

msvluvsmac

I got mine and I really like it (it looks great lined with Cyber World). I usually don't, but I ordered a backup since it's a one-time limited release and I don't have much in my stash like it.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I just ordered it this morning since they were still offering overnight shipping. I think its such a pretty shade & I love the patentpolish pencils.

starletta8

Just got mine and I'm in love!

So dark and unique to my collection. It has more of a cool, black base than I was expecting- and that's a wonderful thing.One swipe and it's pure vamp.

beauteblogueur

Just got mine and I'm in love!

So dark and unique to my collection. It has more of a cool, black base than I was expecting- and that's a wonderful thing.One swipe and it's pure vamp.

Sounds like I need this. Hopefully it's still in stock when the Dita lipstick is released.

elegant-one

I got my Berry Black Friday PP & I LOVE LOVE it on! Its a very pretty wearable shade that you can take from a sheer wash to a deep shade. Perfect!

Myth

Haha when I got the email I was like where's the lipstick? Can't believe the U.S. isn't getting it

lilinah

Patent Polish came yesterday. I'm glad I got it. It feels good, and tho it's sheer - which I knew it would be - it's a lovely color on my lips. It's definitely a "keep in my purse" lipstick. I haven't tried the eye liner yet.

Last edited:

lilinah

Lipstick? I'd heard there was one and thought they'd both be released here in North America. Is it similar to the Patent Polish in color, but with a different finish?

Last edited:

Latest posts