MAC blue brown duochrome? (or recs to match)

celestia

Has MAC released a blue-brown duochrome? I'm crossing fingers that there is one out there that is a darker blue with a deep, muted brown but I'd be happy for recommendations of two separate eyeshadows to blend to make this happen.

Anyone with an array of blues and browns in their collection- any suggestions for mixes?

TIA!!

celestia

I would like them to fit in a pro 15 palette as an e/s pan. While I am aware they can already be pressed, It would be time consuming and require materials I do not currently possess. I don't have the means nor patience to press them myself nor do I want to pay for other people to do it instead.

In other words, i'd prefer exhausting possible blue-brown combinations from fellow members who do have an assorted collection of blues and browns.
smiles.gif

user79

I think Urban Decay makes an eyeshadow that's a lot like Blue Brown pigment, otherwise the closest one from MAC in e/s form is Club. But Blue Brown pigment really fits the bill exactly of what you're after and it's a gorgeous pigment over a blue or black base.

celestia

looking at various swatches, the blue brown pigment seems to have a lighter blue than i'm after. Is it a deep-truth sort of blue?
I would imagine a black would bring out the blue a little too much. If a brown was opted instead, then id still like to know what sort of browns... and even then.. it still has me thinking the samequestion. What blues and browns do people have that go well together?

Does that make sense? D: