MAC blush recs please

midnightlouise

I only have a few but I am realizing how much I love them! I only have Variety, Dollymix, Orchid Sheen/Roseland Duo, Sunbasque, and Primpin'/Golden Kitty. So which ones do you guys think are the must-haves? I'm also looking for a brown-ish matte blush to wear under some of my skinfinishes. Thanks everyone!

YOOTOPiA

perhaps knowing your coloring would help?

i personally looove: dollymix, margin, springsheen, peachykeen, mocha and plum foolery.

sincere is similar to margin without the shimmer... i like it underneath my skinfinishes. and i find coppertone to be similar to sunbasque without the shimmer as well.
hth

mspixieears

Brownish, eh? I know the cheekhues aren't popular, but Balthusphere (great highlighter) is nice, but perhaps Gogh Gogh? Raisinesque might be too dark for you, but Braque 'n' Roll may suit too. Gogh Gogh was the lightest but too orange for my skintone.

lara

Knowing your skin colour would help us. If you're dark skinned, try Ambering Rose. If you're pale, Peaceful is nice.

Blush is a really personal thing, you need to try it yourself to know what is and isn't going to fit you.

Miss_Behave

if you like creamblushes then you defintily should try lilicent, uncommon, brit wit and pleasureful!!! they would look great with your coloring since you are on the paler site

MACBunny

Your coloring looks similar to mine (I'm NW20). My "everyday" blush is Tenderline which is subtle but nice and neutral pink. Nothing too dramatic. For a browner blush under MSF, I would recommend something along the lines of Strada, Buff, or Prism. I've also heard Mocha is a really good neutral for everyday but it's more plum than brown. HTH!