MAC Blushes

Living Doll

I only have The Perfect Cheek, Taupe Shape and Blushbaby. I love them all, but I'm especially fond of Blushbaby.

kirtchik

Love perfect cheek too! I also the mineral ones: dainty(awesome), nuance(peachy), easy manner(nice for pale skin), cream soda(darker peach than I was hoping for).

MakeupForMommy

Help!!! I can't seem to stray away from the peachy colored blushes! Any suggestions? Right now I have honey jasmine, peaches, and peachy keen. I'm looking for regular powder blushes to fill up my blush palette. Only if I can depot and fit my mineralized blushes into my palette.

blackbirdxo

I'm obsessed with peachy colored blushes =X TPC foreverrrr

No but seriously do you have pinch o peach? That ones pretty great =D

MakeupForMommy

I'm obsessed with peachy colored blushes =X TPC foreverrrr No but seriously do you have pinch o peach? That ones pretty great =D
I don't have that but now I will have to go swatch! Lol. I swear I'll still have a summer ace in the fall/winter! These orange/corals/peaches keep calling me!

geeko

I have more than 100 cheek producks frm mac so my favourites always change. Current favourites are legendary and the perfect cheek both le and rosy outlook in the perm range

Debbs

I ordered BNIB Dirty Plum blush today at a decent price from a highly reputable eBay seller with excellent feedback. I hope the joke won't be on me as it is from the LOL collection! Liba, I am done now. To the future!!!! Ha ha

MACGIRL530

It really depends on the season. Spring/summer: Warm Soul Modern Mandarin Peachykeen Immortal Flower Launch Away Fall/Winter: Blushbaby A Perfect Cheek Launch Away Fresh Honey Ones I almost have to force myself to reach for: Prism (first one I bought, but I've found other neutrals I prefer) Melba (nice shade, but I've found other peachy corals I prefer) Fleet Fast (brings out natural red in my cheeks - I think I've worn this twice and will likely sell it) Plum Foolery (I reach for neutrals with plum lippies more than this one) Early Morning (also on its way to the Clearance Bin)
My skin is really fair the only MAC blush I have right now is pink swoon i want something a little less pink maybe a peach color or something!

shellygrrl

Staff member
No, but they have many brown toned sculpting powders...taupe shape is very nice too. Much more subtle.
If you're fair there's also Taupe blush to contour with. Or you could use Harmony.
My skin is really fair the only MAC blush I have right now is pink swoon i want something a little less pink maybe a peach color or something!
Breath of Plum may be good, if you want something more plummy. For a peachy blush, maybe something like Pinch O' Peach or Melba? Or if you want to go outside of MAC, go for NARS Sex Appeal; it's a great one for very fair skins! :)

MakeupForMommy

I have a question for anyone who can help. Is emote blush a blush thy can be used for contouring? Blunt is too harsh for me and I was looking for another color to use to contour.

Latest posts