MAC Bronzer for NC25

*K_87*

th_hello2.gif

I really need a new bronzer. As I'm an NC25 in winter, which would you recommend? I was thinking either golden or refined golden. (bronze would be too dark?) From looking at posts on here, it would seem that refined golden is more shimmery/glittery, so I'm guessing golden would be best as I could contour with it? Unfortunatly I cant get down to MAC at the mo, so can't compare the two. Thanks for any advice
thmbup.gif

trollydolly

i bought bronzing powder in golden a couple of weeks ago and i love it. with a lot of bronzers ive used in the past ive noticed they can be a bit on the orangey side but golden is perfect! it is less shimmery than refined golden but its the perfect 'tan' colour .
im nw20 for reference.

VDUB*BELLA

10000% agree ^^^

I use GOLDEN as well and I am NC25 in the winter
Absolutely PERFECT. It gives you a beautiful tanned glow without shimmer (i.e. MSF's)
UGhhh I just love it its perfect

iluvmac

I'm NW20 and use Refined Golden, but only when I'm tanned. If you want to use it now, Golden is better.

stacylynne

I'm an NC27. I actually use NC43 as a bronzer & apply prizm or blushbaby blush to the apples of my cheeks

*K_87*

Thanks for all your help. Looks like I shall be going for the golden bronzer then !
th_DANCE.gif