MAC Bronzer in "Refined Golden"

325i

I own MAC Bronzer in the "Bronze" shade, because I figured it would be dark on me with my tan during the summertime and it doesn't have all that much shimmer. I saw "Refined Golden" last night and I noticed that it looks about the same shade with lots of golden glitter in the pan. Does anyone own this bronzer that is medium skinned and gets pretty decent results? I really liked "Refined Golden" and I wanted to get it but I didn't know if it would be sheer and barely show up on me or if the glitter in the pan is very obvious. Merci
th_wink3.gif

Star

I'm NC25 and it turns orange on me after a couple of hours. I don't find the glitter very prominent.

din

I'm NC30 and I love this bronzer. The shimmer is not too prominent, its just right on me.

Miss_MAC

i swear by this bronzer!! im on my 3rd pan! im fairly light like NW20-25 depending on the season...u cant go wrong with it.

Sanne

I need to be very carefull when you apply this baby, because when you apply to much your face turns orange
greengrin.gif
I use my stipplingbrush for this!

lola336

I have refined golden and its my favorite daily bronzer. The shimmer doesnt really stand out, you have to get close to see it. The skinfinishes are better for shimmer. But Im NC35 and this doesnt orange on me...i look like im tan all year round! I would go for it!

Lollie

I bought my first pan this week cause I finished up my "golden" and thought it was slightly too light to be a bronzer. The MA said that "bronze" would be too dark for my skin tone (nr 25 as they call it I think) and that "refined golden" was a bit in between.
So I tried, saw and bought! Lovely! The glitter thingies in it aren't very visible. I use it all over my face and it doesn't seem orangy to me.

Lilith

I'm NC 20-25 and I can only use it very light, because if I overdo I look like a carrot
greengrin.gif

But in summer when I'm tanned it works much more better

KRASATA

go for it

I have this and im a NW20-25....the color shows up well and not orangey at all...the glitter barely shows on your face which was my biggest concern when buying it.