MAC Bronzing Everyday Discussion

luvlydee

this collection is already up on the mac site but it seems like nobody is caring for it lol. i ordered sun power along with my quite cute haul.

rockin

this collection is already up on the mac site but it seems like nobody is caring for it lol. i ordered sun power along with my quite cute haul.

It's not exactly prominent on the MAC UK site. Rather than showing under the What's New, it is just listed under Bronzing in the list at the left of the page, and thus very easy to miss.

luvlydee

yea it doesn show up under whats new either here in the u.s. i just searched it since i knew it was supposed to be released the same time as quite cute and the prime for perfection. its so odd that its not under whats new yet. whats up with mac? lol

LMD84

It's not exactly prominent on the MAC UK site. Rather than showing under the What's New, it is just listed under Bronzing in the list at the left of the page, and thus very easy to miss.
i guess they just did that because it's an expansion of the perm line perhaps?!

Alisha1

Hi I was just wondering if anyone who has a MAC lustre drop and NARS Illuminator, what is the difference between the two? And which is best a giving a nice, dewy glow?

nunu

[quote name="Alisha1" url="/forum/thread/173298/mac-bronzing-everyday-discussion/150#post_2111272"] Hi I was just wondering if anyone who has a MAC lustre drop and NARS Illuminator, what is the difference between the two? And which is best a giving a nice, dewy glow?
[/quote] I guess they are the same product. Both can be used to highlight and give a glow to the skin. The NARS ones have more variety in their shades though. You can mix these up with foundation, hightlight the skin, use as blysh (pink rebl) or apply as bronzer (sun rush from MAC or Laguna from NARS), you can also use these on your chest area. They are versatile products. Same concept but different brands.

Monsy

[quote name="martiangurll" url="/forum/thread/173298/mac-bronzing-everyday-discussion/150#post_2111668"]Do we think Soft N Gentle works for pale girls? I am about a NC20 in the summer
[/quote] it works great. i am nc15/nc20 and wear it almost daily here on my cheeks i have refined golden bronzer and msf soft and gentle on top Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BeckyBenett

Do we think Soft N Gentle works for pale girls? I am about a NC20 in the summer

im an nc30 and i wear it all the time.. i dont even pack on a whole lot.. so it shld work for you!
icon_bump.gif

BeautyByLele

I picked up the lustre drop in Sun Rush. I was debating about getting pink rebel but I passed. I think sun rush suits my skintone better. I think later I will go back and get Give Me Sun MSFN, it was nice although it reminded me off MSFN in Dark which I already love !

Latest posts