MAC Brooke Shields Beauty Icon Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Shars

i'm a bit late with this but I called MAC yesterday to find out what they had in stores as they usually launch later here and They had the matte lip and the brooke shields collection in store. I remembered kinda wanting to buy the Gravitas palette and when I asked about it lo and behold they had one more left so I took that as a sign (LOL) and asked that it be held for me. I love it! these are actually my first MAC eyeshadows and I agree with some of the comments i've seen that it's really a great way to start out!
That exact same thing happened to me. I got the last one left and I'm really glad I bought it. It's such a beauty!

dyingforyou

Love your avi
eyelove.gif
lol super late to see this but thank you, love!
heart.gif

truestar

From this collection I only loved the lipsticks! Excite really suprised me, because normally I can't wear orange lipsticks. My skin is to pale for orange lipsticks.

Vandekamp

From this collection I only loved the lipsticks! Excite really suprised me, because normally I can't wear orange lipsticks. My skin is to pale for orange lipsticks.
Glad you were able to find a new shade that "excited" you. I skipped this collection because nothing really excited me. Lol.

diegodior

I believe the lipsticks are on MACs going going gone page if anyone still wants them before they're discontinued

AnitaK

Quote:Originally Posted by MandyVanHook

I have been using the x15 palette a ton lately. Clove has really become a standout shade to me.

CCKK

I finally used the palette yoday and loved it. I heard all the love about Soft brown and I have to agree. Wanting the Cherished lips now