MAC Brow products

tiramisu

Could someone please tell me what MAC brow products are waterproof, or at least water resistant?
hmm.gif
Live chat isn't available on weekends and I did try a search on the forum but soooo much information to weed through! TIA

MaySum

ummm, not sure - but you could use the brow pencil things, then top with a clear waterproof cheapy mascara to shape ur browssorry if thats no help, but thats what I would do personally(also I imagine the waxy brow finisher would be the most waterresistant)

user79

I don't think there is one that is actually waterproof. Some people use Fluidliners but I think it looks kind of gross and fake. I prefer to also use the brow pencil from MAC (which are already water resistant anyway) and then I fix it in place with a clean mascara spoolie sprayed with some hairspray.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I've tried the Brow Set and the eyebrow pencil. Neither is water proof or resistant. I can't imagince that their brow powder would be either, it is powder after all. That just leaves the Brow Stick (a wax formula), so maybe it is...I doubt it though.

If you need them to be waterproof I agree with what someone else said, you could add a coat of a clear waterproof mascara on top. UD makes one.

stellarx1587

The mac brow pencils are great. I really like them and seem to stay on even after a sweaty night at a club...

But to make them more water proof... if you're open to something none mac... try Benefits She-Laq. Its awesome for sealing your makeup.

GreekChick

Try adding an e/s or brow powder on top of a brow pencil, just to seal the deal. This way, you're maximizing the staying power.