MAC by Request (April 1,2014)

NaomiH

I love pink poodle and siren song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Hoop and the matching lipglasses. so i get it some don like them, but there are those of us who love them here!!! As far as Film Noir and Dark Prince, i hear about them so much they should be perm as i know u ladies love em!!!!
I thought Hoop and PP were very nice shades, it just seemed that compared to other years I've seem this one was lacking colours with that bit of "oomph" that got people going wild.

NaomiH

I think Film Noir is perm isn't it? I swear I saw it in store recently though I did buy mine at the CCO.

Ana A

It is, i own one....idk why i said film noir must have been due to sleep deprivation.... @NaomiH

NaomiH

It is, i own one....idk why i said film noir must have been due to sleep deprivation. Lol
Probably because it's an awesome lippy! I didn't even notice earlier and was just now all "wait? Film noir? Was that discontinued?" Lol

DarylandCarole

I love pink poodle and siren song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Hoop and the matching lipglasses. so i get it some don like them, but there are those of us who love them here!!! As far as Film Noir and Dark Prince, i hear about them so much they should be perm as i know u ladies love em!!!!
I love all of them, too. Hoop totally surprised me, and Pink Poodle is sooo gorgeous. I also like Film Noir, Sin, Rebel, Up The Amp, Ruby Woo, It all depends on my mood. Lippiesforeverymood!

Uptownbackinit

and off topic but im so excited i am the proud owner of my first Lady Danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyyy! You bought it! Don't you love it?
I would too, I hope it stays around forever! I know I don't care about seasons, I wear whatever colour I want whenever it strikes my fancy. lol
Hells yeah girl! While the whole world is happy in their brights during the summer. I'll be the rebel and wear my darks!

Kristin Bacon

I dont care about seasonal colors either. it will be snowing and im rocking coral and hot pinks still. whatever mood im in when i wake up.