MAC By Request discussion

MadTheologian

I ordered a second shipment yesterday morning-- two Moxies. The odd thing was that I received an UPS number for yesterday's order about an hour ago, but my Sunday order of 2 CYYs and a Rocker is still pending!

maneater

I'm so torn on the eyeshadows... the only one I'm certain I want is Moth Brown... I was gonna get Jete too probably, but I'm kinda worried it will be blah on me.... I'm so pale and cool toned but I lean a smidge yellow... orange is the worst color on me, so I'm a bit worried that its gonna be blah on me...too peachy/warm... baby pinks look great on me, but not so much peachy neutrals...its not light enough to be a browbone or highlight...and not really dark enough either.... what should I do?   and Guacamole... I think it would look good of me but in pictures it just kinda looks like an unpigmented green...like, i'm not really seeing why it was voted in...?
I dont get it either. I wish Solar White would have won!

Corally

I'm so torn on the eyeshadows... the only one I'm certain I want is Moth Brown... I was gonna get Jete too probably, but I'm kinda worried it will be blah on me.... I'm so pale and cool toned but I lean a smidge yellow... orange is the worst color on me, so I'm a bit worried that its gonna be blah on me...too peachy/warm... baby pinks look great on me, but not so much peachy neutrals...its not light enough to be a browbone or highlight...and not really dark enough either.... what should I do?   and Guacamole... I think it would look good of me but in pictures it just kinda looks like an unpigmented green...like, i'm not really seeing why it was voted in...?
I dont get it either. I wish Solar White would have won!
Exactly! Or Heavenly Bliss!

Haven

My order of Moxie and Rocker finally shipped! Now I need to decide if I really want any of the glosses. The gloss addict in me says "of course you do," but the colors are so basic. Are they worth a night of stalking and stress?

I still want Jete, but I don't know about guacomole. I have seen much prettier green es, and I don't get why people voted for it as well. But then I only have seen it in online swatches and not in person. Someone who voted for it please let me know what is great about it.

Odelia

Both Heavenly Bliss and Solar White would have been thrown into my cart in a flash on Monday if they had won votes! I won't have any difficulties passing on Guacamole.
Oh well...Can't complain about saving money for other stuff further down the road lol.

Corally

Both Heavenly Bliss and Solar White would have been thrown into my cart in a flash on Monday if they had won votes!  I won't have any difficulties passing on Guacamole.    Oh well...Can't complain about saving money for other stuff further down the road lol.
The same for me!

KMQE716

Both Heavenly Bliss and Solar White would have been thrown into my cart in a flash on Monday if they had won votes! I won't have any difficulties passing on Guacamole.
Oh well...Can't complain about saving money for other stuff further down the road lol.
Who are you telling!!! If Solar White was on the list i would of bought 2-3 of tops

duckrodeo

My order shipped!!! Two of each lippie! That's modest. I have 2 BUs of Pink Pigeon which is no doubt HG status for me, so I feel I'm good on pinks for a while! For lipglass, I'm still undecided. They do look like pretty basic layering shades. I might pick up Jete and Moth Brown though. Then I'm cooling it til Marilyn and even then I'm only wanting the beauty powder and Love Connection lipstick.

mattejunkie

Glad I'm not alone on this! I was so choked when Heavenly Bliss and Solar White didn't make it. What can I say? I have a soft spot for neutrals.

makeupgrrl

I got 2 Moxie's so if anyone is regretting not getting it and would like to swap a Candy Yum Yum for one let me know!

KelseeBrianaJai

So I received my Moxie today and I LOVE it but I ordered it AFTER I ordered my CYY and CYY is still waiting for a shipping label.... Ugh

Jenrbelt

It stinks that I have dinner plans about a half hour away at 6:30. I'm going to have to miss out on some of the stalking fun. I just hope I don't miss out on any surprise releases. I will be checking my phone like a mad fool, and I hate to be rude like that at dinner. Guess I'm going to have to use the bathroom a lot tonight!

MACerette

OT: Naynadine / MACina or any other German Specktrette: could you tell me if Back to MAC is possible at the MAC counter in Douglas, Aachen? TIA.

OhSoJaded

It stinks that I have dinner plans about a half hour away at 6:30. I'm going to have to miss out on some of the stalking fun. I just hope I don't miss out on any surprise releases. I will be checking my phone like a mad fool, and I hate to be rude like that at dinner. Guess I'm going to have to use the bathroom a lot tonight!
Just ask someone to PM you if it goes online before you get back! That was all you have to do is listen for the email alert haha

Latest posts