MAC By Request discussion

OhSoJaded

Take care. Oh no...here comes nurse
ssad.gif
Spanky, we've missed you!!!! I'm sorry that you're going through all of your medical issues, and I hope you feel better soon!

If they restock CYY and/or Moxie and I'm online, I'm making it my personal mission to order one of each for you!
friends.gif

ButterflyDior77

Woke up at 5 am to buy Moth Brown...
mac_addict.gif

Then woke up and it is still up... Which makes it tempting to buy another, but I don't need it... LOL

Yeah, stalking mac site is over for this collection. On to the next.

Have fun hauling!

My Moxie will finally come today!
pompom.gif

OhSoJaded

Oy. I'm so tempted to buy a BU of MB but I really think it would be best if I waited for my first order...Definitely want to confirm that the quality matches that of previous collections.

Darn. I should have ordered them 2 day instead of standard free shipping!

purplerinne

maybe those that missed out on CYY can get a CP from someone international since it hasn't been released there yet? better than eBay right?

CartoonChic

I think I figured out a way to select my Inglot shadows and keep my sanity. I've decided to get Matte and Pearl finishes. I'll just look at the color choices only for those finishes under the regular Eye > Eye Shadow link tab. Selecting the colors I want by category really helps me to narrow down my choices without making my head spin. Then I'll go back to the Freedom System link to buy those colors.

I'm just going to get one 10-palette for my first order. I somehow only saw the $6 price for the shadows. There was a delay with my brain and I didn't calculate that's $6 x 10 + the cost of the palette. So one palette is enough for me to start. Thanks again for posting the links to swatches. They're extremely helpful!

hwdsprincess

maybe those that missed out on CYY can get a CP from someone international since it hasn't been released there yet? better than eBay right?
I agree! I'm hoping I can get one then but October feels like forever lol I want one already especially hearing and seeing all the pretty faces wearing it

Richelle83

I think I figured out a way to select my Inglot shadows and keep my sanity. I've decided to get Matte and Pearl finishes. I'll just look at the color choices only for those finishes under the regular Eye > Eye Shadow link tab. Selecting the colors I want by category really helps me to narrow down my choices without making my head spin. Then I'll go back to the Freedom System link to buy those colors.

I'm just going to get one 10-palette for my first order. I somehow only saw the $6 price for the shadows. There was a delay with my brain and I didn't calculate that's $6 x 10 + the cost of the palette. So one palette is enough for me to start. Thanks again for posting the links to swatches. They're extremely helpful!
LOL those are my two favorite finishes! Which colors did you get?

CartoonChic

Spanky, we've missed you!!!! I'm sorry that you're going through all of your medical issues, and I hope you feel better soon!

If they restock CYY and/or Moxie and I'm online, I'm making it my personal mission to order one of each for you!
friends.gif
Lol, I'm doing the same thing.

Mac-Guy

Oy. I'm so tempted to buy a BU of MB but I really think it would be best if I waited for my first order...Definitely want to confirm that the quality matches that of previous collections.

Same here.

CartoonChic

It's weird. I can spend all of this money on makeup, and then turn into Scrooge McDuck when it comes time to pay for shipping. It's only $5 for 2nd day shipping with the code, but I still couldn't do it.

OhSoJaded

It's weird. I can spend all of this money on makeup, and then turn into Scrooge McDuck when it comes time to pay for shipping. It's only $5 for 2nd day shipping with the code, but I still couldn't do it.
I'm more likely to cough up the $5 if I'm placing a large order (so it doesn't seem as much relative to the amount purchased) but for two e/s, it didn't seem worth it. I'm also spoiled b/c I buy almost everything not MU related on Amazon and I'm just used to Prime 2 day shipping, haha.

CartoonChic

I'm more likely to cough up the $5 if I'm placing a large order (so it doesn't seem as much relative to the amount purchased) but for two e/s, it didn't seem worth it. I'm also spoiled b/c I buy almost everything not MU related on Amazon and I'm just used to Prime 2 day shipping, haha.
I
heart.gif
Amazon's Prime membership. One of the smartest purchases I've made. Along with AAA membership. My daughter got her keys locked in her car yesterday.

HoneyMilk

I loathe having to pay shipping- on anything! Any website, any product. Occasionly I'll pay for faster shipping (finding out that none of my jeans fit three days before we were to leave for our destination wedding...) but I won't be happy about it.

liesierre

I have zero impulse control. I always get overnight with new collections.

HoneyMilk

I have zero impulse control. I always get overnight with new collections.
I think it should be free 2nd day over a certain amount and free overnight over a certain amount. I mean, come on, it's the least they could do! I DID overnight my HC collection... But they had a code ;)

Copperhead

Haven't selected any colors yet. All I've done so far is to decide "how" I'm going to select the colors. That was a job in itself.
I know how you feel CartoonChic. I get overwhelmed when I go to Inglot's site too. I was sitting down last night writing down a couple of shadow numbers and then I'd go to google to search the number to see swatches of the shadow. I've done this many times and have yet to actually buy anything.