MAC By Request discussion

Anitacska

Wow, Moxie has nearly caught up with 3N! But Rocker still needs a lot more love! Come on Team Rocker! :)

OctoberViolet

Happy to hear that Moxie has caught up. I haven't been able to vote today due to an extremely hectic work schedule. I will vote tonight for Rocker.

Wow, Moxie has nearly caught up with 3N! But Rocker still needs a lot more love! Come on Team Rocker! :)

Knope2012

I voted for Guacamole, Rocker, and Cult of Cherry today. I know that Candy Yum Yum is pretty likely to be safe, so I want Moxie or Rocker to be with it in the top 3. I just wish there weren't so many nude colors.

nunu

I've been voting for Moxie lipstick and CoC lipglass, i still have mine bit it's too pretty I had to pick it.

OctoberViolet

th_sign_woot.gif

Moxie has now overtaken 3N and Rocker isn't far behind. ;)

romi79_2008

My votes go for Moxie everytime, at lipglass and es i switch to whatever you say here, don`t want any of those categories but i still cast a vote to the one people want in here! I`ll buy moxie & candy yum yum, that` s it!

Anitacska

Rocker has overtaken 3N as well! Yay! Now we just have to make sure Moxie and Rocker don't fall off the top 3. I don't care if 3N or CYY get repromoted, I don't want either. CoC and FoF are still in the top 3 too. :)

Latest posts