MAC By Request discussion

Pinkdollface

I find it funny that the ones who are cheating on the voting are getting so hostile with the people who are pointing out that it isn't fair. And there is also somebody who keeps claiming that people are calling names...am I the only person that hasn't seen anybody call a name?
You called us selfish and that was insulting us.

OctoberViolet

Oh. I'm not hostile or upset. I'm just stating a fact. You have a just complaint, just complain to MAC then & not us. It's not cheating if the website allows you to do it. I'm also sure it's not just people on this website doing it. If you want to complain, you will have to go on every bloggers site and do that cause it's not fair to blame just a few and not all. Just saying.

Quote:
I find it funny that the ones who are cheating on the voting are getting so hostile with the people who are pointing out that it isn't fair. And there is also somebody who keeps claiming that people are calling names...am I the only person that hasn't seen anybody call a name?

Pinkdollface

You know what is really funny. Guacamole is first right now and about 5 days ago it was last
girlhaha.gif
I didn't vote a lot for it the last 3 days, so a lot of other people are now voting for it. Go team Guacamole!

Anitacska

I haven't voted for it for a while now as it looked pretty safe, there must be lots of others voting. :) I've been too consumed up with the Rocker/Moxie/3N triangle. The positions keep changing on that one and it's stressing me out as I really really want to get Rocker. I actually don't think it's at all dupeable, yes it's red, but with glitter!!! I don't own anything like it.

You know what is really funny. Guacamole is first right now and about 5 days ago it was last
girlhaha.gif
I didn't vote a lot for it the last 3 days, so a lot of other people are now voting for it. Go team Guacamole!

OctoberViolet

I've actually stopped voting for a few days due to my work schedule. I need to go back on & see what is happening. I'm sure whatever makes the top three will be okay with me. I am still a little bummed about not having other colors on the list, but... it's up to MAC & what they want to give us.

Richelle83

I haven't voted for it for a while now as it looked pretty safe, there must be lots of others voting. :) I've been too consumed up with the Rocker/Moxie/3N triangle. The positions keep changing on that one and it's stressing me out as I really really want to get Rocker. I actually don't think it's at all dupeable, yes it's red, but with glitter!!! I don't own anything like it.
Don't worry, I got ya covered! And totally agree with the not dupeable part.

OctoberViolet

I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I want to say thank you Richelle (aka purple sister) for taking care of the voting for those of us that haven't been able to do so.
friends.gif

Miss Dynamite

Stating a fact...that cheating the votes is selfish is just that, stating a fact. And yeah, some of the people are getting pretty hostile, like Anitacska. Sorry but you can't brag about doing bad things and expect nobody to make any comments about it. And if MAC's website allowed people to do it, everybody would be able to, not just a few. For most, you can vote once and then it tells you you can't vote anymore. But there are ways to cheat at absolutely everything...it just doesn't mean you should. Guess I should go back to lurking like I did the first few years I read this site...people are way too angry and wanna start imaginary fights over people's opinions.

OctoberViolet

Miss Dynamite, why are you so upset by this? What do you care? I'm sorry that you are taking this so hard, but let's be really honest here. No one is cheating. Contact MAC if you are so upset by this (I've said it already). It's THEIR website not ours. Now, I will sit back at just enjoy the rest of this site. I'd prefer to talk about upcoming collections rather than fight over something that isn't even worth it.
shrugs.gif

Stating a fact...that cheating the votes is selfish is just that, stating a fact. And yeah, some of the people are getting pretty hostile, like Anitacska. Sorry but you can't brag about doing bad things and expect nobody to make any comments about it. And if MAC's website allowed people to do it, everybody would be able to, not just a few. For most, you can vote once and then it tells you you can't vote anymore. But there are ways to cheat at absolutely everything...it just doesn't mean you should. Guess I should go back to lurking like I did the first few years I read this site...people are way too angry and wanna start imaginary fights over people's opinions.

Anitacska

No, actually you called us cheaters and selfish, so that is calling names. I'm not being hostile, but I won't take your negative comments lying down. By the way, I'm not a hacker and I don't do anything differently about the voting, if I use Internet Explorer, once I've voted and refreshed the screen, I can vote again. I can't do it on Firefox. That's all, I have no idea how it works, but it does, and unless Mac changes the way their Facebook page is set up, noone can tell me whether I am allowed to vote multiple times or not. You're talking about multiple voting like it's a flipping crime and referring to it as "bad things", which is just bloody ridiculous. So yes, I think you are better off keeping your negative opinions to yourself.

iheartmakeup412

Hi everyone I've been a lurker here for years and have been voting like crazy. I'm hoping for rocker moxie and cyy but I think I'm sticking to voting cyy because you guys have the other two covered. For the shadows I've been voting jete and moth brown. For gloss I want 2N but that one looks like its out the race. I also want to say I understand both sides of the argument. I really wanted 2N which was in second when I started voting and now its 4th. At first I started only voting once a day but once I realized people were voting multiple times I started doing the same. I realized in order to get the colors I want I have to put in work so that's what I'm going to do till the end Lol

Richelle83

I also want to say I understand both sides of the argument. I really wanted 2N which was in second when I started voting and now its 4th. At first I started only voting once a day but once I realized people were voting multiple times I started doing the same. I realized in order to get the colors I want I have to put in work so that's what I'm going to do till the end Lol
So you're the CYY voter
girlhaha.gif
I was thinking curses why can't the number stay where it is! At least we have the top 3 under control now. Amen at the bolded part!!

Pinkdollface

I also want to say I understand both sides of the argument. I really wanted 2N which was in second when I started voting and now its 4th. At first I started only voting once a day but once I realized people were voting multiple times I started doing the same. I realized in order to get the colors I want I have to put in work so that's what I'm going to do till the end Lol
Great we also have a CYY voter! It's one of my favorite lippies and i will get at least 2 more back ups.

iheartmakeup412

Aww thanks!
blush-anim-cl.gif
 Since I have the time and I really really really want the lippy I'm more than happy to contribute!

So you're the CYY voter 
girlhaha.gif
 I was thinking curses why can't the number stay where it is! At least we have the top 3 under control now. Amen at the bolded part!!

Haha that's meeee!! My fingers are going numb trying to keep it in the top three.