Mac CCO Holiday Haul and a New Coach Purse (Pic Heavy)

Tat2dbeauty07

So it was nice here in Ohio yesterday warm the snow was melting decided to have a girls day my mom my daughter and I went to the outlets. I picked up a new purse and some MAC. My outlet had in the 09' Holiday stuff.

20u8vok.jpg

Coach Penelope and MAC
2wq8o6o.jpg

All my new MAC Goodies!
2eozk3b.jpg

Mineralize Face Kit Fun in the Sun $41.75
Shimpagne MSF
Play on Plums MES
Nuance MB
187SE
lzmna.jpg

Smoke and Mirrors E/S Palette $25.25
mhdc91.jpg

Sorceress E/S Palette $25.25
fu5ikp.jpg

Hocus Focus Face Palette X2 $26.25Ea

Other MAC Non Holiday
Not Pictured yet another Lavender Whip
ienion.jpg

Graphic Garden Palette (back up) $24.50
34ynz0l.jpg

Dark Soul Pigment $13.75
Reflects Transparent Teal $11.75

StarrySim

Nice! I wish we had CCO's in Canada. I've been lucky enough to be able to go to the Toronto MAC sale a few times. It's funny, I just went last weekend, and I got a mineralize kit as well (the Pinkzapopping one). The 181SE is soooooo soft and dense and cute! I wanted the Sorceress palette too, but they sold out of them on the first day. Anyway, enjoy your haul
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Nice! I wish we had CCO's in Canada. I've been lucky enough to be able to go to the Toronto MAC sale a few times. It's funny, I just went last weekend, and I got a mineralize kit as well (the Pinkzapopping one). The 181SE is soooooo soft and dense and cute! I wanted the Sorceress palette too, but they sold out of them on the first day. Anyway, enjoy your haul
smiles.gif

I was lucky to find someone on here to do a cp for me from the markham sale she picked me up 2 charity bags and 4 msf's

mintbear82

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
great stuff!! wish i had a CCO
ssad.gif

me too. It's like have miniature MAC warehouse sales all year long.
mac_addict.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
me too. It's like have miniature MAC warehouse sales all year long.
mac_addict.gif

Its nice because you get mac products at a discount but the discounts arent as good as the warehouse sale 19.00 at the CCO for an MSF 12 at the Warehouse sale with a bigger selection. I would love to go to a warehouse sale thats one thing thats on my "bucket list"