• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Mac Chill Collection Promo Pic

vintageortacky

YouTube - MAC Chill Collection Look/ Artemis (sailor moon series)
chill044-2.jpg

chill043-1.jpg

So, here's the third video in the Sailor Moon Series. I decided a few weeks ago to do all the Cats as well as the 5 inner scouts, Tuxedo Mask, and Rini. Diana and Luna have good color palettes to choose from, but Artemis, is white. White suit, white hair...white. Which makes for a weird and boring tutorial! So, I decided to do a fun extreme Cat-Eye. Then I was reminded to this look for the MAC Chill Collection. it's an extreme cat eye if i ever saw one! So I decided to marry the two and make a video for both. That's right, ya'll are getting a two-fer, lol! I also listed possible dupes where applicable.

List of Products:

Eyes:

Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance (primer of choice)
MAC "Painterly" Paint Pot (primer of choice)
Mac "Blanc Type" E/S(any beige-matte eyeshadow)
Ben Nye "Black" Cake Liner
Medusa's Makeup Eyeliner Seal(water, mixing medium)

Blush:

MAC "Emote" Blush (contour of choice)
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish

Lips:
MAC Angel Lipsick
MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass

BloodyWellRight

Such a great video!! I love Artemis, and this video is very lovely. Even if someone isn't a Sailor Moon fan, they can still use this for something else
drools.gif