MAC - Chromagraphic Pencils/Nude story Discussion (PRO)

sleepyhead

info from erine1881

Chromagraphic Pencils/Nude Story (pro only)
Jan. 7, 2010 (subject to change)​

Chromagraphic Pencils (WN) $14.50/$17 (perm)
Pre White
Primary Yellow
Genuine Orange
Basic Red
Rich Purple
Marine Ultra
Landscape Green
Black Black
Cyan
Magenta
NC42/NW35 (WN)
NW25/NC30 (WN)
NC15/NW25 (WN)

Pigment
Deep Dark - Dark beige with pearlized pigments
Naked
Dark 1 (WN) - Medium beige with pearlized pigments

Lip Erase:
Dim
Pale

Barelash Pro Longlash

PinkBasset

I can't wait to get more info about these! I am superexcited about them - them being all of the products!
yahoo.gif
It just sucks that there's no Mac Pro in Finland, but I WILL get these somehow. Yes.

Hypathya

The info sounds so promising...I'm dying for more info and swatches! I'm already dreaming with the pencils and the new pigments!

MACPixie

I love PRO releases because they are always permanent! I don't have to worry about running out right to buy them! This collection sounds promising though!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I 100% Love Chromalines I have every one of them so I will be all over the pencils!!!!

ditto and ditto!

elle25

mmm pigments, I'm looking forward to getting more info about this collection. Its sounds awesome!!

LMD84

more pigments to add to my collection! oh yes! even though it'll be december / jan time when i get around to buying them!

wifey806

i want to try doing a fake tribal tattoo (like the one Wendy did). I wonder if the pencils transfer a lot? Cuz I could draw the outline, and then fill it in with Black Black Chromaline!

elle25

Its so weird how theres now 2 collections that have been sort of neglected. I was looking forward to this collection since its got new pigments. But theres been nothing about it except for this.

Leven

Im really excited about these, i took a peek into my loacl counters book of upcoming collections and was soooo glad to see this. i feel like the chromagraphic pencils have been in the works for a while. i first heard about them a long time ago.