MAC Class

thefbomb

Hey everyone! So! I was picking up something at MAC when I noticed a sign for a MAC Technique class & asked the gal about it (there were people behind me waiting to pay) & she told me it was a 2hr class and it would be about skincare etc. Has anyone ever been to any of these? Just wanted to know if it's worth signing up and what it's all about, they were busy at the time so I didn't want to get too into it, plus I wanted the opinion of someone who doesn't work at that location. Thought this would be the perfect place to ask

teespurple

Hey everyone! So! I was picking up something at MAC when I noticed a sign for a MAC Technique class & asked the gal about it (there were people behind me waiting to pay) & she told me it was a 2hr class and it would be about skincare etc. Has anyone ever been to any of these? Just wanted to know if it's worth signing up and what it's all about, they were busy at the time so I didn't want to get too into it, plus I wanted the opinion of someone who doesn't work at that location. Thought this would be the perfect place to ask
No was it in a true mac store or a Macy Mac store.

mosha010

I did go to a class once but it was a 1:1 with a coupon they sent me from Mac Pro. @mayanas goes to some of these, her Mac does it more often. I know there are classes you can pay to have a 1:1 too but not a full on-other people in the class-class