Mac Class

LittleDevil

I went to a studio talk class on Thursday. At first I wasnt impresses. Everybody there was learning things like how to apply a paint pot before you apply eyeshadows. I just sat there bored. Finally one of the artists from San Diego realized I wasnt learning anything and came over and taught me some cool things. Here are some pics. I had makeup on before and then there are some pics of what my makeup looked like after we added at the class. Oh....I finally learned how to do false lashes by myself!!!!

Before class

beforeclass-1.jpg

After class

aftermakeupclass-1.jpg

makeupclass1-1.jpg

MACLovin

Never been, but I'm signed up on the waiting list at my local Macys!! They're going to call me when they figure out the exact date because they weren't sure yet. I'm really excited though!

Do you know what level yours was? because on the postcard I have (see below) it says they give beginner, intermediate, and advanced so i'm assuming you were in the beginner class if they were teaching you how to apply a paint pot, LOL. If thats the case I'll go for the intermediate.
smiles.gif

Piqc7l8j.jpg
Piqc8l3e.jpg

LittleDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Never been, but I'm signed up on the waiting list at my local Macys!! They're going to call me when they figure out the exact date because they weren't sure yet. I'm really excited though!

Do you know what level yours was? because on the postcard I have (see below) it says they give beginner, intermediate, and advanced so i'm assuming you were in the beginner class if they were teaching you how to apply a paint pot, LOL. If thats the case I'll go for the intermediate.
smiles.gif

Piqc7l8j.jpg
Piqc8l3e.jpg

Im assuming I went to a beginners class, but I never got to choose. One of the MUA's at the macys just told me they were having a class and that was it. She told me they were having another one in November but I told her at this one I wasnt too interested in going if it was the same as the last one. I guess I will call her and see if it's more advanced than the last one then i'll definitely go. I will say though even though at first I didnt learn ANYTHING from the class, the one artist did come over and teach me a few cool things that were more intermediate than beginner.

LittleDevil

Well like I said above I learned how to put on lashes. I havent tried since the class, but I do feel more confident. The one MUA taught me to put fascinating eyeliner on my bottom water line to make my eye look brighter and bigger. Another thing was since my lips dont meet at the same spot on the sides (this probably doesnt make sense to u) she taught me how to make them meet using lip liner. Then she used white frost on the center of my lips after lipstick and lipglass for a highlight that gave it such a pretty look. She taught me some tricks to highlighting, like going all the way up and around the eyes, so it looks all together. oh and whatever color your using i guess to blend then bring that around and blend the bottom so the bottom colors dont look like they just stop.

I dont really know if any of this makes any sense to you guys, I hope it does.

If you have any questions please ask.