MAC Collection thus far.....

LittleDevil

I have been collection MAC since March 08 and this is what I have so far. I am only going to post a pic, since I dont feel like listing everything.

thecollectionjuly08-1.jpg

thecollectionjuly08.jpg

NicksWifey

Wow, great collection! I love all of your eyeshadow colors! Everything in your collection looks so colorful!

LittleDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEileen10
are you just collecting them? or are you actually using the products as well?

I use the products, but for some reason I cant bring myself to throw away the boxes so I just store the products in them, weird I know. For some reason I would rather there be a scratch on the box than on the actual container the product is in. I seriously have OCD when it comes to things like this.

prettybaby

ok so wow. you have pretty much everthing already!looks nice! lol i was gonna ask why everything still in boxes!! the UD still in its pallett (sp) too?

meaghanb2926

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDevil
I use the products, but for some reason I cant bring myself to throw away the boxes so I just store the products in them, weird I know. For some reason I would rather there be a scratch on the box than on the actual container the product is in. I seriously have OCD when it comes to things like this.

So do u have to open each box every time you want to use a product?

coachkitten

Wow that is a pretty awesome collection for just a few months!
smiles.gif
Just think of what it will be within the year!
smiles.gif

Heiaken

Awesome collection, I've been buying Mac since Marc 08 too and I don't have half of what you have..

User93

nice collection hun and wow, for me its a huuuge progress for 5 months! Love your goodies, i wish a pic was bigger!

nico

I put some of my products in their boxes,too.Good to know I'm not the only one.
smiles.gif