MAC - Colour Forms Swatches - Jul 08

MAC_Whore

Place all your Colour Forms swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

15nrvdc.jpg

• This thread is for pictures only - please keep all chatter and questions within the Colour Forms discussion thread.
  • For official product images, release dates and other information, please refer to the Colour Forms colour story thread.

tinkerbelle2001

Re: MAC - Colour Forms - July 08

First I have some pictures of the pigments and swatches, all made on my NC42 skin with UDPP as a base.

CircaPlumLBB.jpg

GildedGreenLBB.jpg

RoyalFlushLBB.jpg

TeaTimeLBB.jpg

SteelBlueLBB.jpg

ColourformspigmentswatchesLBB.jpg

tinkerbelle2001

And these are some of the Richmetal Highlighters, applied with my finger without a base, worked like a charm!!

ColourformsRichmetalhighlighters.jpg

DeepdepositLBB.jpg

QuickFlashLBB.jpg

FemaleLBB.jpg

PositivechargeLBB.jpg

RoseBullionLBB.jpg

ColourformsRichmetalhighlightersswa.jpg

suggrr

I'm NW 15, and I applied a majority of these swatches with a Q-Tip. The Artifact paint pot part of the swatching is only for me; it has nothing to do with Colour Forms. The lippies had faded a bit by the time I took pictures, so please keep in mind they're not full-strength. Unless noted, all products are MAC.

Indoors:
P1010313-mua.jpg

P1010311-mua.jpg

P1010310-smrmua.jpg

P1010309-mua.jpg

Outdoors in FULL sun:
P1010299-muacorrect.jpg

P1010304-mua.jpg

geeko

here are my hauls from color forms.....

and swatches. hths

playaroundpink.jpg

suncentered.jpg

suncenteredswatch.jpg

playaroundpinkswatch.jpg

glidedgreen.jpg

glidedgreenswatch.jpg

sun centered on my cheeks
suncenteredonface.jpg

play around pink on my cheeks
playaroundpinkface.jpg

suggrr

Swatches are more than a few days old on a Kleenex... yes, a Kleenex. I used it to see what these colors looked like against a white background. Everything was applied with a Qtip minus Pop Circle l/s (you can see a slight ring around the swatch- I think that's from the moisturizing properties it has) and Play Around Pink. I used the l/s itself for PC and my fingertips for PAP. The inner two colors are on top, and the outer two are on the bottom for that swatch. Apologies for the poor handwriting- it's tough to write on Kleenex!

Under fluorescent light:
P1010322-mua.jpg

Under GE Reveal bulbs, no flash:
P1010324noflash-mua.jpg

Under GE Reveal bulbs, flash:
P1010325-mua.jpg

damsel

Found these on eBay courtesy of 1nonly88.

996308.JPG

Naked to the Core

996307.JPG

Pop Circle

997150.JPG

Inner Hue

997147.JPG

Rose Go Round

996306.JPG

Sun Centered

997141.JPG

Play Around Pink

997151.JPG

Rose Bullion

997137.JPG

Female

997136.JPG

Deep Deposit

997132.JPG

Dark Influence

997135.JPG

Positive Charge

997134.JPG

Quick Flash

997146.JPG

Royal Flush

997145.JPG

Tea Time

997144.JPG

Circa Plum

997143.JPG

Gilded Green

997142.JPG

Jardin Aires

997139.JPG

Steel Blue

997133.JPG

998112.JPG

5 Advanced Brushes

997148.JPG

998113.JPG

5 Advanced Brushes

997140.JPG

997149.JPG

5 Basic Brushes

998098.JPG

Eye Palette: 5 Warm Eyes

998097.JPG

Eye Palette: 5 Cool Eyes

998100.JPG

Neutral Lips

998099.JPG

Warm Lips

998101.JPG

Cool Lips

xbrookecorex

june507.jpg

(Sorry for poor quality, my mall kicks you out for taking pics in stores, so I was trying to be sneaky!)
june510.jpg

june508.jpg

june523.jpg

Top Row= RichMetal Highlighters
Bottom Row= Cool Eyes Palette
Some random lipsticks on the edges

june521.jpg

Top Row= Some of the Cool Eyes Palette
Bottom Row= Some of the Warm Eyes Palette

Foldout Mailer:
june530.jpg

june535.jpg

june526.jpg

Posted my oppinions/descriptions in the color discussion thread
smiles.gif

MACosine

I'm really really sorry... I know that my pics kinda suck but this is the best I can manage so please bear with me ok? =D It's out in Singapore last week and I only managed to get to it today.

2 pics consist of the eye and lip palettes, the lippies and the piggies while pic is only of 3 the 3 pigges (Gilded Green, Royal Flush and Circa Plum) and the last is a comparison between Lovely Lily and Circa Plum.

Just a little bit of description, Circa Plum is more violet and much darker than Lovely Lily. Lovely Lily has more white and more pink. I think it may be possible to actually recreate Circa Plum by mixing Lovely Lily with Grape or Violet I just need to get the correct proportion to achieve the same colour. So if you have Lovely Lily and Grape/Violet, I think its ok to skip Circa Plum... although I still bought it... I'm such a sucker honestly... LOL

I bought both the cool and warm palettes because they are just so lovely! Although I have to say that they are not much differernt from past lip palettes. I gave the eye palettes a miss due to budget issues... or I would have taken both. It's the Great Singapore Sale season so my wallet is kinda crying out in despair you see.

I also bought Pop Circle because everyone agrees that it is one of the few colours that look decent on me. I wanted to get Naked to the Core but its so light, it hardly even showed up on my NC15-NW20 (its summer so its hard to judge) complexion so I doubt it'll appear on my lips. Pop Circle is GORGEOUS! Though I have to say most of my lippies are this colour... its not that unique that u'll die without it.

I didnt get to play with the highlighters or the powders and I wasn't keen anyways because the powder is like expensive blush and the highlighters won't work well on my oily complexion.

Another note, for those who want to buy Steel Blue, here's a piece of advice... DON'T! I bought it when The Originals was launched and I'm totally regretting it. I'm not saying its not nice... it's GORGEOUS to me or I would have returned it. BUT I haven't found many uses for it and I've only been able to use it alone and not with other colours... so its just sad that I can only swatch it on my hand, admire how pretty the gold flecks look on the turquiose then sigh and say what a pity it is that I dont use it much. A sample will be more than enough.

ATTACH]6046[/ATTACH]

Attachment 6047

Attachment 6048

Attachment 6049

jenntoz

Circa Plum comparison swatches...
Violet pigment(top)
pinked mauve pigment(left) circa plum(middle) lovely lily(right)
indoor lighting

natural lighting

None of them are similar...I was surprised!

sleepyhead

cool eyes palette

cool1.jpg

cool2.jpg

colorFormCool1.jpg

colorFormCool2.jpg

warm eyes palette

warm1.jpg

warm2.jpg

colorFormWarm1.jpg

colorFormWarm2.jpg

pigments: (i'll try to take better pics tomorrow)

L to R: jardin aires, tea time, gilded green, steel blue, circa plum, royal flush
without flash
colorFormPigments.jpg

with flash
colorFormPigments_flash.jpg

TeaTime.jpg

RoyalFlush.jpg

GildedGreen.jpg

JardinAires.jpg

CircaPlum.jpg

SteelBlue.jpg