MAC - Cool Heat Swatches- Jun 08

MAC_Whore

Place all your Cool Heat swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

15nrvdc.jpg

• This thread is for pictures only - please keep all chatter and questions within the Cool Heat discussion thread.
  • For official product images, release dates and other information, please refer to the Cool Heat colour story thread.

erine1881

Re: Cool Heat Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
how does warm chill compare to swimming or you're fresh? what about gulf stream compared to steamy?

warm chill is a soft, seafoam green, while swimming is a bright yellow-green, and you're fresh is a pistachio-lime green.

IMG_0681-1.jpg

tinkerbelle2001

Re: MAC - Cool Heat - June 08

I've received my Cool Heat eyeshadows today!!

Here they are! Will try to swatch & compare them tomorrow!

Blue Flame
ESBlueflame.jpg

Climate Blue
ESClimateblue.jpg

Cool Heat
ESCoolheat.jpg

Gulf Stream
ESGulfstream.jpg

Solar White
ESSolarwhite.jpg

WarmChill
ESWarmChill.jpg

Warming Trend
ESWarmingtrend.jpg

Mien

I love these Slimshines!

CHSlimshines.jpg

I'm sorry but that's the only pic I have of High 90's, I've send it to a girl on Specktra who doesn't how it yet
winks.gif

CHGentleS.jpg

CHDegrees.jpg

CHGentleS1.jpg

CHDegrees001.jpg

I'll be getting in blue flame e/s and tropic glow slimshine shortly, and will also make some swatches of those two.

tinkerbelle2001

I've taken pictures of some swatches, more to follow later today! I will try to compare with other colors.....
winkiss.gif

SwatchesCoolheat.jpg

SwatchSolarwhitewarmingtrend.jpg

SwatchBigTCoolheatAquadisiac.jpg

SwatchGulfstreamParrot.jpg

Mien

CH003.jpg

CH002.jpg

CH009.jpg

CH010.jpg

CH012.jpg

I'll see if I can do some more comparion tomorrow, maybe Naval Blue p/g and Bell-Bottom Blue p/g. Any requests? I've got quite a few blue's, so just try me =)

Mien

Another swatch of Tropic Glow wich shows thecolour a lot better, because someone commented it looked orange: it's really raspberry pink. Applied a bit heavier and taken in day light.

CH014.jpg

Krasevayadancer

Everything is labelled on the pic. Sorry the swatches look so stupid, my cam sucks at swatches apparently!
Click the pics to make em bigger. Oh, and names are abbreviated. WC- warm chill, wt- warming trend, cb-climate blue, bf- blue flame, sw- solar white, ch- cool heat, gsss- gentle simmer slimshine, swss- swelter, tg- tropical glow, h9- high 90s, bd- by degrees etc etc
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

There are Erine1881's swatches, I just copied them from the CH thread to move them here
smiles.gif

IMG_0738-1.jpg

IMG_0751-1.jpg

IMG_0754-1.jpg

neezer

p1010435es5.jpg

L to R: Cool Heat, Climate Blue, Warming Trend, Warm Chill, Blue Flame

p1010438qt0.jpg

p1010439wj9.jpg

BIG T VS COOL HEAT

p1010444ng6.jpg

Flashtrack, Blue Flame, Deep Truth

Marberry

In real life they are so much better then on my hand on photos...

Top: Solar White, Warming Trend, Warm Chill
Bottom: Blue Flame, Cool Heat, Gulf Stream

Tropical Glow

Ladyvirtuous

Swatches on NC-44 skin *clickable pics*

Natural light

With Flash

High 90's slimshine

Swelter slimshine

By Degrees slimshine

Gentle Simmer