MAC Cremesheen Pearl Collection (July 16/ July 23, 2015)

lyseD

Saw these today at my counter and they are so pretty.

I pre-ordered Koi Coral, Pretty Boy and Nippon. (I think -- I wasn't really looking at the names I just swatched and then ordered the ones I liked).

In the tubes they all look really bright but most of them (for me) were wearable when swatched. Pickled Plum reminded me of Pink Popcorn or something like it.

They said the in-store release was August 6.

B

Buffy89

Saw these today at my counter and they are so pretty. I pre-ordered Koi Coral, Pretty Boy and Nippon. (I think -- I wasn't really looking at the names I just swatched and they order the ones I liked). In the tubes they all look really bright but most of them (for me) were wearable when swatched. Pickled Plum reminded me of Pink Popcorn or something like it. They said the in-store release was August 6.
ooooh, sounds great what does Koi Coral look like? Is it rather orangey like Playing Koi/Reel Sexy or rather a nude shade like Peach Blossom? I'm excited to know!

MissTania

The first 5 on the left look good...these came outta nowhere
icon_eek.gif
! I hope we get full swatches before the release!

lyseD

They said the in-store release was August 6.
ooooh, sounds great what does Koi Coral look like? Is it rather orangey like Playing Koi/Reel Sexy or rather a nude shade like Peach Blossom? I'm excited to know!
I'll try my best but I really wasn't looking at the names.

One was a sheer nude peach and the second was slightly darker but not really orange, still on the coral side, and the third was a redish-orange. I know that's not too helpful but I really don't want to give wrong descriptions/names.

mimi0701

I'm so happy to see MAC adding some new perm colors to their line. It will be nice not to have to lose sleep to buy a lipstick lol.

Howards End

I'm so happy to see MAC adding some new perm colors to their line. It will be nice not to have to lose sleep to buy a lipstick lol.
ITA! When Dolly said they were perm that's when I chilled about GV, these will be so much fun to just get without stress!!

B

Buffy89

I'll try my best but I really wasn't looking at the names. One was a sheer nude peach and the second was slightly darker but not really orange, still on the coral side, and the third was a redish-orange. I know that's not too helpful but I really don't want to give wrong descriptions/names.
thank you, sheer nude peach sounds good! (No matter what the name of that one is) I was hoping the color was sheer and not too opaque, without a lot of white pigments in it. So you helped me a lot!