MAC cremesheen+pearl

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the info! Isn't Pure Zen also being released with the Marylin collection?

I'm so glad these are perm.

GlamQueen21

WOW!!! I'm glad that these are permanent and even though when this is release, I will get Pink Pearl Pop l/s, Coral Bliss l/g, Saigon Summer l/s, Pagoda c/g, Paper Lantern c/g and Rising Sun c/g!

Miss Dynamite

I like
Pink Pearl Pop
Sunny Seoul
Peach Blossom
Coral Bliss
Imperial Light
Double Happiness
Pagoda
Paper Lantern

but there's still a ton of stuff in the perm line that I want and can neer afford to get cause of all the limited edition stuff, so it will probably take a good while before I get anything.

valkolak

I love the sound of Sunny Seoul, Peach Blossom, and Double Happiness. I wonder if these will be slightly reminiscent of the Marcell Wanders frost l/s because of the pearl. That would be the shiz.

MACina

AWESOME
cheerleader.gif

I might need all of them
thud.gif

august 9th

so here is what you all have been waiting for!!

MAC presentsCremesheen + pearl a shimmering twist on a instant classic. Cremesheen lipstick and Cremesheen glass get infused with crushed pearl in 15 new asian-inspired shades. Modern pinks, nudes, and corals pop and glow against all skin ones with a light reflection finish that leave lips luminously and decidedly lacquered. With foolproof coverage, gleaming shine and creamy gloss, this smooth and seductive update to Cremesheen is double the happiness for your lips

lipstick
pink pearl pop (frosted mind-tone pink)
sunny seoul (frosted cool nude)
peach blossom (frosted light warm pink)
pure zen (frosted warm nude)
shanghai spice (frosted neutral pink)
japanese maple (frosted neutral pink)
coral bliss (frosted light coral)
saigon summer (frosted bright orange )

Cremesheen Glass
imperial light (frosted light peach)
dynasty at dusk (frosted neutral pink)
double happiness (frosted soft rose)
pagoda (frosted cool pink)
paper lantern (frosted soft warm pink)
rising sun (frosted bright orange)

all shades are permanent

rockin

Usually I can't wear lipsticks that are 'frosted' as they just don't like right on me. I'm hoping that these won't look like the lipsticks that MAC usually call frosted, or I will be skipping these completely.

Richelle83

Coral Bliss should be an interesting color. Not quite jumping for joy yet, need to see pics before I can go crazy!

CartoonChic

Thanks paparazziboy. This is a no brainer for me. I'm getting all of the cremesheen glasses and all of the lipsticks that look good on me after swatching. I know these will be perm, but I'm no longer getting as much from the Style Seeker collection as I had expected.

Genn

They all sound so pretty!
love.gif
Love the names too! glad they will be permanant. I' a little more excited for pure zen now. I plan on getting it from the marilyn collection so now if I love it I will be able to buy it later. I have to have marilyn packaging the first time though.

bulbasaur359

This collections does sound exciting. I am so glad that it's permanent too. I can't wait for the pics and swatches.

nudibelle

dynasty at dusk (frosted neutral pink)

i swoon

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just saw Pure Zen and Japanese Maple on evilbay (no real pics though). They were sold out super fast.

Spikesmom

I hope these look better on me than the regular cremesheen l/s. Does anyone else have trouble with that formula? I can't wear my colors like Jazzed & Ever Hip cause the formula does terrible things to my lips.

luvlydee

I hope these look better on me than the regular cremesheen l/s. Does anyone else have trouble with that formula? I can't wear my colors like Jazzed & Ever Hip cause the formula does terrible things to my lips.
some cremesheens are better than others but the bad ones can really suck because they could apply really uneven or like chunky in some spots. very strange lol But like my Playtime cremesheen from Quite Cute applies like a dream

martiangurll

Lipstick

sunny seoul (frosted cool nude)
pure zen (frosted warm nude)
saigon summer (frosted bright orange)

Cremesheen Glass

rising sun (frosted bright orange)

Sound like these would be my picks, but of course swatches are needed...