MAC Dainty or Gleeful? Blue Peep or Not?

smellyocheese

I'm in a dilemma. I can't decide which to get.

For reference, I'm NC35. photo attached below.

Dilemma no.1: I can't decide between MAC Mineralized blush in Dainty and Gleeful. Since Dainty has been compared with NARS Orgasm and NARS Orgasm has been compared with Milani Luminous... Well, I already have Milani Luminous. Beautiful color but it needs to be piled on so that the color shows. BUT Dainty seems to be getting better reviews than Gleeful.

Dilemma no.2: I want to get Blue Peep Fluidline since I'm in a current gel eyeliner craze. I just swatched Blue Peep and it looks a lot like Rollickin Paint Pot which I already have. Blue Peep looks just a bit darker and less frosty. But I WANT it. Worth getting even though i won't be using much of it? It looks so pretty....
ssad.gif

Dilemma no.3: Should I get Hipness Blush instead of Gleeful or Dainty? At least I don't have an orange blush. But I'm already eyeing on its dupe: Milani Blush in Mai Tai.

Help me!
ssad.gif

Thanks

P1050633.JPG

FiestyFemme

I don't have Rollickin' PP so I can't say how similar or not it is to Blue Peep, but I do have Blue Peep and love it. I've had it a long time, and I bet I've used it 2-3x, but I'm still glad I have it. I don't wear it on the top lashline, but it makes a fab pop of color (or base) on the lower lashline or waterline. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but at least it's an opinion from someone who owns Blue Peep but rarely uses it. Ha.
smiles.gif

smellyocheese

Thanks! I figured I wouldn't use such a bright color often. I did think that it could double duty as a base but that's what the Rollickin is for. The Rollickin defiinitely wouldn't make a good liner though. It smudges after an hour.

Zoffe

I'm no help with the blushes but I'm gonna agree that Blue Peep is gorgeous!
smiles.gif
And it's much more opaque than Rollickin' so it makes a much better liner
smiles.gif
I say you need it
greengrin.gif

GlamQueen21

For the blush, get the Danity Mineralized Blush since it looks good on your skintone. Also for the Fafi Blush in Hipness, get that one too for contouring your cheeks.

aleksis210

First of all you're very pretty! Second of all dainty is gorgeous but I have to PILE it on to get it to show(I didn't have to do that with NARS orgasm)...and I think I am an nc25 in mac...I know I wear 32 in mufe f&b...I hope that helps!

cocolicouss

i Don't have Dainty but i Have Gleeful and I love it and you don't really need to apply alot i think its pretty for the fall/winter and i'm NC30

xoleaxo

i have gleeful and i really like it.. i tried on dainty but it didnt show up on me at all--i'm NC35 as well.

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
I'm no help with the blushes but I'm gonna agree that Blue Peep is gorgeous!
smiles.gif
And it's much more opaque than Rollickin' so it makes a much better liner
smiles.gif
I say you need it
greengrin.gif

I totally agree
thmbup.gif

smellyocheese

Thanks so much! I am worried that Dainty won't show up on me. Really really itching on Gleeful. Gotta cash my cheques first!

SpringDancer

I tried both - and ended up getting Gleeful. Dainty is a lovely blush, but Gleeful just lightens up my face and I love it (I'm NC20, BTW).

smellyocheese

I went to the MAC Store today I tried Gleeful and the Blue Peep Fluidline. Gleeful looked good at first and then it started to look rather muddy on me. And then I found out that an online seller was selling Dainty at a pretty steep price since it's LE. so, I'm not getting that in the case the color doesn't show up well on me.

As for the blue peep fluidline... I fell in love and was ready to make my purchase through an online seller (used twice) but it has already been reserved. Now I truly regretted that I've contemplated buying it for so long!! IF (I'm that unlucky) the reserved Blue Peep really gets sold off should I fork out the extra 6USD for a new one? And it'd be the first MAC product that I purchase at retail price... *sighs* the addiction of makeup.

seabird

i would buy all fluidlines brand new in all honesty. it's the type of product where if the person using it before has an infection to the eye, you could pick up the same infection. not good!

smellyocheese

*sighs* I know. But it truly sucks to be under a really tight budget! MAC products here are at least 20% more expensive than in the US
ssad.gif
so depressing!