MAC Danish prices - holiday lines

The Biz Wiz

Hey girls

Does anybody have any information on the Danish prices for the MAC holiday collections?

Many thanks
smiles.gif

ThePowderPuff

Eyeshadow palettes are 325 dkr. Pigments sets are around 275 dkr, but not sure about that.

If there are any specific products you are interested in the prices for, just PM me, and I'll find out.

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Eyeshadow palettes are 325 dkr. Pigments sets are around 275 dkr, but not sure about that.

If there are any specific products you are interested in the prices for, just PM me, and I'll find out.

Thanks for the info
smiles.gif
I was just trying to work out how much the holiday line would be in my currency, since we get the products from Denmark. I think the holiday line will hit our stores this week, so I shall find out in a couple of days.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biz Wiz
Thanks for the info
smiles.gif
I was just trying to work out how much the holiday line would be in my currency, since we get the products from Denmark. I think the holiday line will hit our stores this week, so I shall find out in a couple of days.

I also did see today that the brush sets are 485 dkr. Hope that helps
smiles.gif

How are the icelandic prices now compared to before the economic crisis? I was in iceland a couple of years ago before the finansial collaps, and everything was soooo much more expensive than here in Denmark. But I hear that that has changed. Is that true?

ThePowderPuff

I love Iceland by the way. The most beautifull country I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot! I hope to back there som day.

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
How are the icelandic prices now compared to before the economic crisis? I was in iceland a couple of years ago before the finansial collaps, and everything was soooo much more expensive than here in Denmark. But I hear that that has changed. Is that true?

Yes, the economic crisis has changed a lot here in Iceland. First of all our currency plummeted in value, today I have to pay 24,9 ISK per 1 DKK, at the end of 2007 I only had to pay 12,3 ISK for 1 DKK. Which basically means that Danish goods have doubled in price
ssad.gif
and that means no shopping trips to Strøget.
And the prices here too have gone through the roof (we do import a lot) so the country is being touted as the new cheap Iceland, since its much cheaper for foreigners to shop here than it was before the crisis.

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
I love Iceland by the way. The most beautifull country I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot! I hope to back there som day.

Awww thanks
smiles.gif
I like it too, most of the time anyway. Although I´m not too fond of the dark these days or the cold
winks.gif

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Yes, the economic crisis has changed a lot here in Iceland. First of all our currency plummeted in value, today I have to pay 24,9 ISK per 1 DKK, at the end of 2007 I only had to pay 12,3 ISK for 1 DKK. Which basically means that Danish goods have doubled in price
ssad.gif
and that means no shopping trips to Strøget.
And the prices here too have gone through the roof (we do import a lot) so the country is being touted as the new cheap Iceland, since its much cheaper for foreigners to shop here than it was before the crisis.

It's such a shame
ssad.gif
I love the country!

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Awww thanks
smiles.gif
I like it too, most of the time anyway. Although I´m not too fond of the dark these days or the cold
winks.gif

No I guess it's not the best time of the year to be on Iceland at the moment. But Denmark is not very pleasant either this time of year. Cold and dark. Brrrr,