MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
Right.. Erin is going to update on June 29, but silentstorm said July 29. That hasn't been confirmed as a release date, has it?

not sure what the other date is is June 29th is when the update is and the 30th June is when Erin can share the infomation with us
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
I don't know the details of your situation, but last summer when I had my wisdom teeth removed, I was told that cysts in the jaw area are very common, so that might be what you have.
But, still, it's a good idea to find out exactly what the "something funny" is, so that it can be dealt with promptly.
Keep us updated, please!

that was one of the things they had mentioned. the xray showed something at the tooth root on two teeth. when they did a second xray, one of them was hardly noticable, so it just may be cysts, and the second one disappeared on its own. the other one, however, was very large and is of concern to the doctors. they also tested the teeth to make sure they were still alive. thank goodness they were! they mentioned the possibility of cycts, ligaments that have expanded, holes in the bone (caused by a blow to the jaw or naturally), among other things. surgery is the only way to find out, sadly.
ssad.gif

again, thanks for the well wishes everyone.

i can't wait for this colletion! i am all over bright shadows. hell, i'm all over shadows of any colour!!!

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Has this date been confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
Right.. Erin is going to update on June 29, but silentstorm said July 29. That hasn't been confirmed as a release date, has it?

July 29th was mentioned as the release date for North America in that blog...which also had other strange info. That's the only place I've even seen a mention of the actual date other than July/August. So, not confirmed yet, and given the other info on that site...quite possibly incorrect.

Oh well, we'll know for sure soon enough!
yes.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
that was one of the things they had mentioned. the xray showed something at the tooth root on two teeth. when they did a second xray, one of them was hardly noticable, so it just may be cysts, and the second one disappeared on its own. the other one, however, was very large and is of concern to the doctors. they also tested the teeth to make sure they were still alive. thank goodness they were! they mentioned the possibility of cycts, ligaments that have expanded, holes in the bone (caused by a blow to the jaw or naturally), among other things. surgery is the only way to find out, sadly.
ssad.gif

again, thanks for the well wishes everyone.

i can't wait for this colletion! i am all over bright shadows. hell, i'm all over shadows of any colour!!!

my friend had this, i wouldnt wish it on anyone! i hope you get well soon erin

TeresitaMC

I am awaiting swatches of the two purples but I hope they are dupeable!! Especially the darker one.
I also tried to find a dupe of Going Banana's in my 88 palettes and sadly, even though I don't own the colour, I could not find anything that looks close to it
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
my friend had this, i wouldnt wish it on anyone! i hope you get well soon erin

that doesn't sound good!
shockt.gif
is it bad?

LMD84

well the glosses look real! i mean it's not released yet so i doubt fakers would make something that isn't even on the shelves!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
well the glosses look real! i mean it's not released yet so i doubt fakers would make something that isn't even on the shelves!

Very good point....
yes.gif

So we still don't know if there is something special about Dare to Wear Lipglass? Will that be in the update.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Very good point....
yes.gif

So we still don't know if there is something special about Dare to Wear Lipglass? Will that be in the update.

i think it's a different formula. however we'll know for sure after Erin's update
smiles.gif
i am also hoping that the application for this glosses is different. no doe foot but perhaps has a brush end or something...

kayley123

Quote:

Hehe well said!

Quote:
that doesn't sound good!
shockt.gif
is it bad?

th_cheerup.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
i think it's a different formula. however we'll know for sure after Erin's update
smiles.gif
i am also hoping that the application for this glosses is different. no doe foot but perhaps has a brush end or something...

yes.gif
I would love to see how lipglass applies with a brush end. I like putting on d/g more because it has a brush. That would be awesome!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Very good point....
yes.gif

Quote:
smiles.gif

i can tell you for sure that this is a different formula. how its different i do not yet know, but will know on the 29th.

again, this is not the same as the regular lipglass formula.

LMD84

Quote:
i can tell you for sure that this is a different formula. how its different i do not yet know, but will know on the 29th.

again, this is not the same as the regular lipglass formula.

i'm pleased because i love trying new things!
yes.gif