MAC Database Template-Access

luvme4me

I also don't know how to use it lol I will have to learn. Does anyone know if we have a spreadsheet for MAC products?

User49

If anyone can design a version of this for a mac computer that would be awesome. When I download this it doesn't work as the coding is not compatible. Anyone else out there who uses a mac and has made some sort of database?? xx

highonmac

I agree, I would love to use this for my mac. I have microsfot office 08 but i don't have access just something called database

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Is anyone using this? IE would it be useful to update it? As I'm nearing Dec midterms I could update it but I wonder if anyone uses it as its a huge file and requires regular updating......

I am definitely using this, thanks! I have updated it a little, so far, just some of the pigments and e/s. I own. I would be happy to give you what I have done. I also added a column for attachments, and included some pictures of the products there. I'm still working on updating it to match my own collection. I have a complete list of what I own in Excel, but I liked the features of access much better. I am still new to it, so I have no idea how you made the "Purchases" form. I'd like to give that a little sprucing, but I haven't the foggiest how to.
th_confused_new.gif
Any advice there?

Caderas

i have Windows Vista and it's not letting me open it?? i don't understand how the .mdb files work! help someone?

HeatherNicole

I'm sorry but..... you are the queen! You rock. I was just thinking the other day I need to make a list of all I have for storage, purchases, and security reasons. Thank you!