MAC - Dazzle Lash Discussion

safi

i picked up this mascara today and i like it a lot. if you're looking for volume then you might want to try something else. my lashes are a good length and pretty thick, so this mascara works for me because it keeps my lashes separated. comes off easily (big plus for me), and the packaging is nice...i'm pleased
yes.gif

jardinaires

i really like it! i've actually been wearing it with plush lash, and it looks really nice. volume + length, using the two mascaras. i've also used it by itself just for like someone said before, a no-makeup look with a thin line of teddy eye kohl and some shroom all over the lid.. looked really natural but the lashes had that something extra, haha. the first day it came in the mail, i used the brush to spike my lashes together into precise points, and that was AWESOME looking. it works great since the brush is so small.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenuine
I bought this. Not impressed. No glitter or shimmer or anything that I see.
Just ok for me.

There is not supposed to be any glitter or shimmer....

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenuine
I bought this. Not impressed. No glitter or shimmer or anything that I see.
Just ok for me.

Well, actually the word Dazzle doesn't necessarily mean shimmer or glitter, nor does this product claim to have any
winks.gif

from merriam webster:
— dazzle
1: to lose clear vision especially from looking at bright light
2 a: to shine brilliantly b: to arouse admiration by an impressive display
transitive verb1: to overpower with light2: to impress deeply, overpower, or confound with brilliance <dazzled us with her wit>

I like this mascara.. it really makes my lashes long and defined. Not the most volumizing but it's all-around pretty good. Doesn't clump or flake on me and easy to remove..
thmbup.gif
and it's even more awesome with P+P lash

cetati

I have medium length, medium thickness lashes, but a lot of them. They do NOT hold a curl ever without my Shiseido base, so I tried this in brown with my Shiseido base for a day look, very soft. This gave me lovely long fluttery lashes and lasted all day without smearing, didn't flake, didn't clump. I had perfectly separated lashes. For 12 bucks, not bad! I'll be getting the black one when it's time for a new black mascara.

ductapemyheartt

i am not too fond of dazzlelash because i do not have very thick lashes...it definitely curls to the extreme, but i need something that thickens as well.

i have heard that dazzle over prep + prime is fab though!

Rinstar

Hmmm.... I was thinking about this one, but I decided to pass and I don't regret. It doesn't sound like a Must Have!

Moxy

Any british ladies here to tell me when this launches in the UK? It's not on the UK website yet and I want it so badly
lol.gif

Was kinda hoping it'll be out by 21st of Dec cuz that's when my man will be at the counter before he flies to me
blush-anim-cl.gif

Any info at all?

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Any british ladies here to tell me when this launches in the UK? It's not on the UK website yet and I want it so badly
lol.gif

Was kinda hoping it'll be out by 21st of Dec cuz that's when my man will be at the counter before he flies to me
blush-anim-cl.gif

Any info at all?

If I remember correctly Erine said something about May next year as international launch date.

bis

Quote:
Thank you!!

Darn. I cant wait that long. Ebay it is I guess
lol.gif

Let me now if you like when you get it. Are you more looking for volume or for length?

And enjoy your Christmas holiday
graucho.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Let me now if you like when you get it. Are you more looking for volume or for length?

And enjoy your Christmas holiday
graucho.gif

Will let you know! Definitely more length, I've got volume. I love my Plushlash (and I've loved Pro Lash and Zoomlash before that, but all 3 give me volume and i could really do with a bit longerrr lashes.)

Oohohohohoh thank you
graucho.gif
I certainly will!
supacool.gif

bis

Quote:
Will let you know! Definitely more length, I've got volume. I love my Plushlash (and I've loved Pro Lash and Zoomlash before that, but all 3 give me volume and i could really do with a bit longerrr lashes.)

Oohohohohoh thank you
graucho.gif
I certainly will!
supacool.gif

Love your new avatar by the way! And today is Sunday.

I need volume, unfortunately I have only have five lashes. Maybe the new mascara is a wonder
winks.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Love your new avatar by the way! And today is Sunday.

I need volume, unfortunately I have only have five lashes. Maybe the new mascara is a wonder
winks.gif

Heehee thank you! Yep, Sunday
graucho.gif
He arrives in a few hours
winks.gif

Yeah, 5 lashes here as well
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
Is dazzle lash being made permanent?
Sorry if thats a stupid question.