MAC demo - face chart

devin

wow five interviews! something great will come of it, don't worry. I had four interviews and three demo's, so although it took a while, it paid off in the end! Still rooting for you!
cheerleader.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
wow five interviews! something great will come of it, don't worry. I had four interviews and three demo's, so although it took a while, it paid off in the end!

How long did u wait before working at MAC Devin?
I'm curious because I've waited 8 f.....g months since the day I send my covering letter to finally get an appointment to do a demo...

BTW Niki, all the luck for you
winks.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
wow five interviews! something great will come of it, don't worry. I had four interviews and three demo's, so although it took a while, it paid off in the end! Still rooting for you!
cheerleader.gif

First Happy Birthday!

Yes, 5 interviews which is crazy to me. But since you had to do 3 demo's I do (seriously I do) feel so much better now. I was really fustrated and a bit sad all weekend because how could the recruiter mess up. :confused: But like you said, something good has to come from this.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
Hi Niki,

Your 5th interview? You mean this is your 5th demo as well??

No, I've only done 2 demos.. so far.
ssad.gif

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
Ok, I really didn't tell anyone here except Sanne but I have my MAC demo interview next Wednesday. I was told from someone who works at a local MAC store here that the trainer is gonna have me copy a facechart. I'm scared to death. LOL

For all of you who had do this for you demo, what could you tell me about it? I guess, I'm just nervious about using the wrong color and such.

Any advice you could give, I will love you forever!!!

~Niki :p

Niki-

Remember when I said that I was originally slotted to do a day to night look but was told later that I'd do a face chart? Something totally different happened...LOL. I did a group demo with about 20 other girls and they actually gave us tear outs from magazines, which is more difficult to do than a face chart since you don't have info on which colors to use or placement for that matter. It was VERY nerve-wracking but was worth the stress in the end because I was offered a job...

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsinsorrow
Niki-

Remember when I said that I was originally slotted to do a day to night look but was told later that I'd do a face chart? Something totally different happened...LOL. I did a group demo with about 20 other girls and they actually gave us tear outs from magazines, which is more difficult to do than a face chart since you don't have info on which colors to use or placement for that matter. It was VERY nerve-wracking but was worth the stress in the end because I was offered a job...

Yay!
cheerleader.gif

Congrats. I'm still waiting. I think I have another interview coming up, just waiting to find out when that will be. :confused:

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Yay!
cheerleader.gif

Congrats. I'm still waiting. I think I have another interview coming up, just waiting to find out when that will be. :confused:

Good luck...that sounds like an exhausting process! They better not give you the run-around. I hope you get the job!

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsinsorrow
Good luck...that sounds like an exhausting process! They better not give you the run-around. I hope you get the job!

th_kiss.gif

Thank you hunney!!!!!!

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Best of luck to you....you know you've got the skills...you're going to be just fine!!

th_kiss.gif

Esperanza

After all those interviews, I'm pretty sure you'll get the job!
Let us know how things will go for ya
winks.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
I talked to the recruiter today and she is working on finding me a spot. :p

I will keep everyone posted.

YAY :woots: I'm so happy for you!!

ceelovejay

And you know you'll have to let me know where you are. I should be an official MD resident by the end of September!

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelovejay
And you know you'll have to let me know where you are. I should be an official MD resident by the end of September!

Yay! Of course I will!