MAC Dita Von Teese (Dec 9, 2015)

allthingsglam

16f719ab_image.png
thanks for posting Yesssss must have

laralara

I just took out my Nars Anabella. Ok..I def don't need the Dita one now, I've fallen back in love with the NARS audacious lippies.
sigh.gif

If you have NARS audacious, Anabella, go look at it; wow this takes me back to why I love a good lipstick formula, & I don't usually look good on orange reds.
I forgot how good these are.
heart2.gif
heart.gif

Vandekamp

I just took out my Nars Anabella. Ok..I def don't need the Dita one now, I've fallen back in love with the NARS audacious lippies.
sigh.gif

If you have NARS audacious, Anabella, go look at it; wow this takes me back to why I love a good lipstick formula, & I don't usually look good on orange reds.
heart2.gif
heart.gif
See...... I think this shade is totallydupeable.

thefbomb

sigh.gif

heart2.gif
heart.gif
I dont have that colour but I do have about 4 or 5, I really should wear them more, im just so all about matte lips.
i was storing those babies upside down and one fell off and broke at the base, now i have to store them properly. I dont know if i should stick it in the fridge or what

mimi0701

I'm so torn on this one. I never wear red. I never want a red. But this one is tempting me. And I know if it wasn't for Dita's name on it this wouldn't be happening.
sigh.gif

Vandekamp

I'm so torn on this one. I never wear red. I never want a red. But this one is tempting me. And I know if it wasn't for Dita's name on it this wouldn't be happening.
sigh.gif

Get it. try it out. If you don't like it you can sell it in the clearance bin. Someone will definitely buy it.

Thanks for posting
Are you getting this Glamm?. It looks like a Glammy-Naomi H type of lipstick. Lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by singer82

Hmmm says pink based red but it looks like an orange based red. Don't really need another matte red but still think I want it. It's super pretty, and it's Dita!
I see more orange than pink also.

iiifugaziii

ugh I am in love with this lippie. does anyone know if pro discount applies? probably not since it's limited/special packaging but just wanted to ask !
winkiss.gif

DMcG9

I dont have that colour but I do have about 4 or 5, I really should wear them more, im just so all about matte lips.
i was storing those babies upside down and one fell off and broke at the base, now i have to store them properly. I dont know if i should stick it in the fridge or what
I think just store them standing upright or on their side should be ok too. I had one fall out a bit too. They're so dry they kind of shrink up a bit when they are not in regular use. But yes, to get it to adhere in the tube again, the fridge for a few hours or over night (if you want) should do it.

DMcG9

Hmmm have to look at it again
smiles.gif
It's probably not you -- I've noticed that my eyes seem to see colours a bit differently than many people I know.
smiles.gif

This lipstick is going to pull a bit differently on everyone because of individual lip colour anyway, right?
pretty.gif

thefbomb

perfect, im going to throw it in the fridge although i think its ok now amd then ill keep storing them upright

Mizani

Oh boy. This lipstick has @NaomiH and @elegant-one written all over it.
yahoo.gif

It looks like just another red lipstick to me. I do like the packaging though and the signature on the lipstick like RiRi. Right now I am a no but I may change my mind. I will need to see swatches.
We are of the same mindset. I was going to say that I love the packaging and embossing but I don't like the color. :( If it was deeper/darker and more cool-toned then I would have been interested in getting it due to the packaging.

Vandekamp

We are of the same mindset. I was going to say that I love the packaging and embossing but I don't like the color. :( If it was deeper/darker and more cool-toned then I would have been interested in getting it due to the packaging.
@Mizani I could not have said it better. Don't laugh but I don't even know who she is. Nay, please don't read me the riot act. I'm sorry.

Latest posts