MAC Dita Von Teese (Dec 9, 2015)

Vandekamp

Just ordered 2! I overnighted one using MACEXP (it knocks it down to 5 bucks) and I can't wait to get it tomorrow!

Right now I am saying no! However, if you tell me it is beautiful, different and unique I may get it.

I tried to quote Monty too. I don't know what happened. This new platform is very difficult to use. Maybe it is just me.

bluelitzer

I love the packaging and I am so tempted to get it but this is the kind of red that won't look good on me. It's giving me a MAC Ablaze-like vibe (more red though). Will wait for your gorgeous swatches!

MzBrownBeauty

I love the packaging and I am so tempted to get it but this is the kind of red that won't look good on me. It's giving me a MAC Ablaze-like vibe (more red though). Will wait for your gorgeous swatches!

I wondered the same thing but decided to go ahead & order it! :rolleyes: If by chance it doesn't look good I'll either just sell it or give it away.

NaomiH

Right now I am saying no! However, if you tell me it is beautiful, different and unique I may get it.

I tried to quote Monty too. I don't know what happened. This new platform is very difficult to use. Maybe it is just me.

I doubt any shade from any brand can really be considered different or unique nowadays, so I probably won't be able to say that; but I'll definitely do some comparisons!

NaomiH

It isn't just you, it isn't as user friendly as the old platform, especially if on mobile it seems. I find it a bit tedious at times.

montREALady

It isn't just you, it isn't as user friendly as the old platform, especially if on mobile it seems. I find it a bit tedious at times.

Wait, how do we look at pics from a thread?? Do we have to go through each page?? :mad: I wanted to look at swatches...

VixenwithFixens

Right?! I checked Temptalia and while Barcecue is a dupe for it, Strange Journey is a dupe for Barbecue. So, unless her pics and lighting are off it's a giant skip right now.

I concur I have SJ and hate it on me.. oranges don't work. Was hoping DVT's lipstick would pull more blue.

VixenwithFixens

You look GORGEOUS in that!!! How could you have ever passed???

Now see you have me ordering RW! I don't know why I skipped it! I kinda want DVT after watching Karen's video. It looks blue red on her but orange on Temptalia. So it will boil down to your swatch.. no pressure lol

NaomiH

Wait, how do we look at pics from a thread?? Do we have to go through each page?? :mad: I wanted to look at swatches...

I think so, that's what I've been doing as I haven't found another way of doing it. One of the mods may be able to say for sure though.