MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Tahlia

68ee4b6d_image.jpeg
Could that half and half compact thingy be a new product coming out next year?

martiangurll

They need to make a matte Vino/Violetta lipstick ASAP.

Have a Lovely Day wasn't one that I bought last year...doesn't look like I'll buy it next year either lol.
I thought Heroine and Strong Woman were the matte Violetta lippies. Yes, more muted, but I don't have Violetta to compare yet.

I like HaLD, but it is subtle. It is a very natural cheek color for me, looks like wearing nothing but slightly flushed cheeks. Works great as a base for more pigmented blushes imo.

OFF is a lovely coral, I should bust it out and use it a little before summer is gone.

liba

Could that half and half compact thingy be a new product coming out next year?
It actually looks like a triple product - peach on top, milk chocolate color below and then a darker, cooler brown in a bar in the middle. The smaller product looks like an EDES - could this larger one be an EDSF????? It doesn't look as shiny as the previous ones, but that doesn't mean anything…..

martiangurll

Looks like a deeper version of the Hibiscus duo, blush with bronzer or an eyeshadow duo is a good guess but what is that partition thingie in the middle? IF its an e/s duo, it looks like one I had from Smashbox I used the hell out of, called "Heroine" of all names, it really made the blue in my eyes pop, which is good because they usually look green or grey depending on what I wear...

Tahlia

It actually looks like a triple product - peach on top, milk chocolate color below and then a darker, cooler brown in a bar in the middle. The smaller product looks like an EDES - could this larger one be an EDSF????? It doesn't look as shiny as the previous ones, but that doesn't mean anything…..
hmmm i think you're right, on my phone it just looked like a divider thingy but now that i'm on the laptop it looks like it could be a dark brown eyeshadow or something..only time will tell :)

OctoberViolet

Thanks guys. I didn't even realize that middle thing could be a product. My quotes aren't working and it is taking me a long time to click on images and links. This is going to be a great day!
NeedCoffee.gif

MACina

iagree.gif
...that' s what I thought too!