MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Vandekamp

The lashes on the blue eye look so clumpy.
001_unsure.gif

This is the Haute & Naughty waterproof lash mascara promo image btw
Now, how is Trendmood supposed to plagarize that picture with your big watermark in the way? Huh? You are cutting her at the legs. That is really unfair.
lolz.gif

kerry-jane88

The lashes on the blue eye look so clumpy. :unsure: This is the Haute & Naughty waterproof lash mascara promo image btw
Wow. I know that clumpy lashes is a trend but I don't really understand it myself. And I don't think a clumpy lash image like this is going to be aspirational to many, it'd certainly make me not want to buy this mascara! Interestingly enough, that's what my lashes look like if I use both the regular Haute and naughty mascara, so I only ever use the Haute sparse end to give me thin and defined lashes.

Shars

Now, how is Trendmood supposed to plagarize that picture with your big watermark in the way? Huh? You are cutting her at the legs. That is really unfair.
lolz.gif
Watch and see that right column will be cropped and that lower left square will be cropped as well.

fabulousmoolah

I don't understand the trend of looking like you bought a bad, clumpy mascara. Will there be a trend of orange foundation with a line around your jaw too? Yuck.