MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

fur4elise

I like the looks of the blushes and lippies. I wish their was more of a purpley blush, but oh well. At least this makes me happy. My brother is in the hospital and we aren't sure what happened yet. Going to visit him in a little while. Please send prayers my way specktra family. I truly appreciate it.

Sending angels for healing and peace >*<

Shars

I like the looks of the blushes and lippies. I wish their was more of a purpley blush, but oh well. At least this makes me happy. My brother is in the hospital and we aren't sure what happened yet. Going to visit him in a little while. Please send prayers my way specktra family. I truly appreciate it.

I didn't notice your post earlier. I'm so sorry to hear your brother is in hospital and pray that whatever he is going through he makes it through stronger than before! Will remember him in prayer for sure!

I can't afford to be interested lol

I know exactly that feeling lol.

Same. Hopefully they'll look terrible on pale skin and I can safely maintain my low-buy LOL.

I hope for your skin's sake that they look beautiful but that we can both resist for the sake of our low-buys. LOL.

awickedshape

I didn't notice your post earlier. I'm so sorry to hear your brother is in hospital and pray that whatever he is going through he makes it through stronger than before! Will remember him in prayer for sure!

I know exactly that feeling lol.

I hope for your skin's sake that they look beautiful but that we can both resist for the sake of our low-buys. LOL.

Girl... lol

PrettyTwisted

Dominic says the metallic lipsticks come out in Autumn, perfect! This more than makes up for those Dazzle lipsticks that never materialized last Christmas, you're forgiven MAC lol

Marsha Pomells

Sending love from UK.

Just started sobbing on the train... Why, MAC??? Just why??? Just refer to the cat for future swatch pictures that I know I'll fall in love with.

awickedshape

Love the blushes, but those metallic lipsticks make me swoon!!

Coral Optic, Jupiter and Hades Fire for sure for me

Sending love from UK.

Just started sobbing on the train... Why, MAC??? Just why??? Just refer to the cat for future swatch pictures that I know I'll fall in love with.

Modern Midas and Disobedient are looking good to me...

When I saw them at first I just had a feeling they'd swatch well... ugh lol

Marsha Pomells

I'm now hoping that Metal Head is KIO reincarnated, so I won't buy it... But then again, I have a thing for Gunner and have BUs under different names (Lust Extract and Witching Hour... And they do not look any different).

Disobedient also looks like a Star Trek lipstick alumni... We'll see what dupes appear.

erika_3

I love the shape and size, I just wish MAC's black-haired brushes were a little softer. So not sure if I'll buy this, it will probably be around 60€ here. I still have some Hakuhodos on my wishlist so I might use that money towards those.
I just used these brushes (one for liquid and the larger for powder) and they are super soft! They're synthetic crimped bristles. Found out that MAC is transitioning all natural hair brushes into synthetic! Not sure what the timeline is but we will see!

(mod note: Please keep personal links to your forum signature. Thanks! ~shellygrrl)

Last edited by a moderator: